Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Iirc the trap maid was railed by the black dude in the OG. That's what started the end of the world epidemic. That scene has been erased, no?
That has nothing to do with what I posted, and almost nothing to do with what was being asked.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
in a game? i'd say no.
I wouldn't. The games you play reflect your kinks. All kinks are okay as long as it has nothing to do with underage people (18+) and animals, basically.
FUTA just doesn't add to any kind of realism since it is virtually nonexistant in real life and those who have both usually don't have a properly functional penis.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I wouldn't. The games you play reflect your kinks. All kinks are okay as long as it has nothing to do with underage people (18+) and animals, basically.
FUTA just doesn't add to any kind of realism since it is virtually nonexistant in real life and those who have both usually don't have a properly functional penis.
Did you just reply to a post from 2019? Bruh....

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
WTF ? why remake this good game :FacePalm:
I loved sex scenes -especaily asian sex one :) but now ruined + gay tag :eek:
clearly someone wanted to destroy this good game :censored:(n)One good thing im keeping old version one (y)

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Yikes. I don't like hating on stuff but wow...
Starting with the good, renders got better in the remake, better lights and composition for sure. Melissa and Aiko also dont look like trash anymore. I mean, Melissa was nightmare fuel with those shiny green eyes and saturated blue hair. But saving for faces, man...what a downgrade. Every girls is a huge bimbofied slut now, and dear god what did they do to Alice's face? She always looked weird but in a charming way, you know? Like your slightly retarded cousin that looks very pretty in a certain light. But now? Now Alice just looks wrong.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Who was Brenda again? Is she related to MC? (I don't remember her from the OG version)
She was the MC's bro (not literally) back in highschool, now a smoking hot girl. Not sure what the backstory for her is in pussy mode, probably a fairly plain girl and her transformation is from that to enhanced blonde bimbo, rather than from dude to girl. Either way he knew her in the past, and she was very different then.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes