SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Very strange. Why is there no content? 1.5 Gb.. :unsure: :cautious: :confused:

It's the beginning of the game, they are remaking it. Get the "old version" in the OP under the spoiler tab.

They are making weekly builds of this game, might as well wait for a while for it to catch up the old version, there also isn't anything wrong with the older version.

New version is only on part 1, old version is up to part 2.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
It's the beginning of the game, they are remaking it. Get the "old version" in the OP under the spoiler tab.

They are making weekly builds of this game, might as well wait for a while for it to catch up the old version, there also isn't anything wrong with the older version.

New version is only on part 1, old version is up to part 2.
:love: (y)understood thanks.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
WTF ? why remake this good game :FacePalm:
I loved sex scenes -especaily asian sex one :) but now ruined + gay tag :eek:
clearly someone wanted to destroy this good game :censored:(n)One good thing im keeping old version one (y)
Pretty sure the gay/trans content was already in the original, snowflake.
It was avoidable and no real reason to believe it won't be still.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Pretty sure the gay/trans content was already in the original already, snowflake.
It was avoidable and no real reason to believe it won't be still.
He should be well aware of that, since that wasn't his first post in this thread, but his "selective memory"/bitching isn't what makes him a snowflake.
He was already one when practically demanding that OneManvN make it so "he" could get Alice pregnant, and at least once saying that "women only" is the "original" game. That's what makes snowflakes, snowflakes - Demands for special treatment and belittling others who may disagree, all while under the delusion that they're just "that" special and deserving.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Who was Brenda again? Is she related to MC? (I don't remember her from the OG version)
Think originally she was an old friend from HS, trans, but cant remember if she was just a dick girl, or a sex changed bro...
Edit: thats if the trans is on, think its an optional choice for trans content so could just be normal chick

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The new version looks interesting.
I do see Alice got a bit of a curvy+ update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, I like the redesign but alot of the Bday renders are just faaar too dark. Those need to be lit better. Just because it's night doesn't mean you have to have the screen nearly black. x.X

But yeah, not sure what alot of people are talking about. Alice got a thickness upgrade but everyone else is practically unchanged.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
OneManVN

Might want to fix that render as the one before and after show it properly (sans penis) but its a nasty surprise for those who turned futa/trans off to find.

Also, for "Brenda" is she supposed to be trans no matter what?
Because in an earlier scene Aeris talks about how he should really look into 'Brandon" and how much he's changed.
Maybe change that to "Brenda" if your on the "Trans Off" path?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Seriously, I like the redesign but alot of the Bday renders are just faaar too dark. Those need to be lit better. Just because it's night doesn't mean you have to have the screen nearly black. x.X
I like the remake so far, but a lot of it has me looking for my lantern like I'm searching a dark cave in Elden Ring. So many great scenes are lessened, because it's so damn dark.
I don't think that's likely to change, I've tried explaining it to him before, but he is weirdly resistant to the idea that dark scenes shouldn't be so dark that you can't actually see anything.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to R&R v1.4. And I have to say that since the remake has its own WT system and nothing to mod adjust now, I will consider putting this mod as an on-hold tag. But don't worry, I am going to follow this game and if there is something need to do such as create choices for both scenes or cheat function, I will resume this mod
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
:love: Please update your mod for R&R v. 15!! :love:(y)(y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well still no real story progress

Just a remaster and rebuild

Gues we still waiting on when the actual story progress is back to were it was

Nothing really going on so far as mostly besidesd some flashing and one sex scene

And the progress since the last update feels pretty short as well

Reactions: Darkaura
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes