Grimseverity

Mar 21, 2023
Why don't people play the old version, the old version is still ahead of the "re-work" or whatever it is.
My first time playing... I tried the rework and was severely disappointed. There's only one scene with the girl from school. After reading your comment, I discovered the old version and tried it out. There's so much more available. The walkthough actually makes sense now. Why someone would update a game, yet eliminate a vast majority of the content makes no sense to me. This rework seems pointless and dumb.

Reactions: Jarul and pingwin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My first time playing... I tried the rework and was severely disappointed. There's only one scene with the girl from school. After reading your comment, I discovered the old version and tried it out. There's so much more available. The walkthough actually makes sense now. Why someone would update a game, yet eliminate a vast majority of the content makes no sense to me. This rework seems pointless and dumb.
well purpose of remake is to fix whatever was wrong in old scenes (by dev's pov) and sell it 2nd time to supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and jinzom

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
The SHRiNK R&R 1.7

PC

MAC - Early Access

Android

Additional PC Links

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Update to R&R v1.4. And I have to say that since the remake has its own WT system and nothing to mod adjust now, I will consider putting this mod as an on-hold tag. But don't worry, I am going to follow this game and if there is something need to do such as create choices for both scenes or cheat function, I will resume this mod
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
up pls if you have time ^^

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes