TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
So, last update we got the choice to ''save ourself for our true love'' with Aeris and this update we are forced to fuck the whore Brenda (i would have loved to avoid her completely)... :HideThePain:
OK so I wasn't crazy that happened.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Looks really promising. Just a quick question. What's with this choices that have (Love) behind the sentence. Like this one: The Shrink R&R 25.04.2023 23_32_14.png

The game mentioned love points (lp) and domination points (dp) but I doubt that's the case here? Is it for a possible romance path with said girl? And if yes, what's the other option for? Hope someone is so kind to enlighten me

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
Searched through the comments but I didn't see any comments stating whether the main character would be female or have a dick? With the download at almost 2 gb, I hope I can get it answered here as I'm not interested in any game where main character has a penis, or atleast can't get rid of it entirely in a reasonable short period of time.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Searched through the comments but I didn't see any comments stating whether the main character would be female or have a dick? With the download at almost 2 gb, I hope I can get it answered here as I'm not interested in any game where main character has a penis, or atleast can't get rid of it entirely in a reasonable short period of time.
This game is not for you then, based off what I've seen.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The main character is a Male with all the associated goodies... and it is noted at least twice on the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Don't even try it then, this is not the game you are looking for

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
The main character is a Male with all the associated goodies... and it is noted at least twice on the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Futa/Trans and sissification are also tagged. Often games with gender transformation have those tags.... Male protagonist with those tags tend to go along male that is feminized and possible turned female. The tag system on this site could be better.

13ry4n

Aug 14, 2018
Okay, so I can't seem to get this game to run, it keeps kicking me to a performance warning thing and no matter what setting I change it doesn't work, I have a 2060, and my nividia drivers are up to date, I've tried digging into the nvidia control panel, nothing seems to work. Downloading the SDK for renpy just gets me the same. What's going here, what am I missing?

EDIT- Apparently my drivers weren't up to date and I had to go to Nivida's website and manually download the latest drivers, thanks Geforce.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Okay, so I can't seem to get this game to run, it keeps kicking me to a performance warning thing and no matter what setting I change it doesn't work, ...
I can't solve your problem without having your device in my hands, but here are some basic tips that may work :
  • In the savegames folder, delete the file "persistent".
  • Check if any software is blocking the game (e.g. antivirus, spybot, etc...).
  • Try the game on another device (If it doesn't work, look for the common problem between your 2 devices. If it works, look for what is different between your 2 devices.).

Last edited:

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
On the main site, you can search for games with a female protagonist. Just use the filter options. You will find what you are looking for.

Reactions: Mist.
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes