cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We are having a pool party in the dark. People do it all the time, don't question it. Nevermind the hazards alcohol, a wet tile surface and pitch black darkness present.
somebody should yell timber.

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
So far, this remake is less in every way than the original. i.e. First edition date with Brenda had varied lewds and wove the choices into the lewds and developed a character based on those choices. Second edition is 2 text choices with no subtlety and only one lewd. Animating the one lewd is a poor substitute for a sex scene. There's clearly no effort being applied here anymore. :(
Mostly agreed, though the last few versions of the original version also ignored all of the (femdom) choices too, so the game in general is, storywise, a mess. I just use it for some hopefully hot scenes and don't expect anything logical from this game.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
The render were nice enough. It's too bad that he had a 12 year old, going through puberty, do the writing though. Mind numbingly bad.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I don't like femdom/futa dom, but I'm looking for a game that features futa on male content.

Is that something I can find in this game?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes