jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Searched through the comments but I didn't see any comments stating whether the main character would be female or have a dick? With the download at almost 2 gb, I hope I can get it answered here as I'm not interested in any game where main character has a penis, or atleast can't get rid of it entirely in a reasonable short period of time.
You're looking for female protagonist. They have their own tag. Filter latest updates for that tag if that's what you want. You might find the extremely rare game with the transformation tag where a guy turns into a girl, but you're not going to have much luck finding a male/futa/trans character that loses their penis aside from that, and it's honestly not going to be much of a game due to lack of support for that kind of thing. Closest you will get is sissyfication and I doubt many of those lose their penis. Best bet is stick with female protagonists.

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I think in the original before the remake she was introduced sort of as an old classmate from the past. So just a friend, not a "friend".
In the original, he is a former male buddy. During the time he and the MC lost touch, he became "she". From there, it's up to you to choose if she remains just a friend or if you want the MC to have sex with her.

good game or nah ?
The original: I like the first half of the game, but I feel that the more the game goes on, the more it becomes nonsense.

The remake: so far so good, it seems to me better constructed, more intuitive. It's easier to orient yourself in the game, to follow the story, to make decisions. I can't wait to see what happens next.

P.s.: this is my personal opinion, you don't have to have the same. If this is the kind of game you are interested in, I recommend you to test it to make your own opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: WILSO2276

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:
P/s: This one is currently ON-HOLD due to nothing to mod now
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
will you we working on this now?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well the story aint progressing much with these updates

But the characters look amazing

At least the crazy sex ladies show up on the news so we getting a bit closer to that part

But seems like its gonna take months if not a year to get to that part again :ROFLMAO:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wow that remake is really nice, the girls are gorgeous and the least i can say is that i was not left with blueballs, they are totally dry right now !!!:love:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
Download: MEGA
P/s: This one is currently ON-HOLD due to nothing to mod now
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
i am confused now.
- You say "on hold" - nothing to update
- still your Mod is on version RR 1.4
- OP says "version RR 1.6
- downloads are actually already version 1.7

???

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
So far, this remake is less in every way than the original. i.e. First edition date with Brenda had varied lewds and wove the choices into the lewds and developed a character based on those choices. Second edition is 2 text choices with no subtlety and only one lewd. Animating the one lewd is a poor substitute for a sex scene. There's clearly no effort being applied here anymore. :(

Reactions: bulifun

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i am confused now.
- You say "on hold" - nothing to update
- still your Mod is on version RR 1.4
- OP says "version RR 1.6
- downloads are actually already version 1.7

???
i think mod is for non-remake and new version doesn't need mod.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes