Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You get asked to use a password to unlock them, you also need to be sub to uh, shit blue haired chick.
I saw people say password was the password but that never worked for me, I think I had to use uaskedforit.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
If your password is correct you directly get a scene in wich she fucks your ass (only if you chose bottom bitch of course).

K8nan-S0l0

Apr 4, 2019
Thanks, everyone, yeah I had the password correct, I forgot to select the sister as having the best butt. Lol I forgot about that.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
going forward with updates every two weeks ...... ???
so when are you going to do this Dev ????????
looks like your goal died
looked like a real good game developing too

:(

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I remember the original version, where some of the renders were wonky, but brightly lit and fun.

The remake has lost the brightness, cut about 3/4 of the choices, removed and rearranged parts of the story, and added about 100lbs of weight to every character in the game.

Whether that's good or bad is up to the player. I'm not going to say if I like thicc women or not. Simply put, I'm not a fan of how dark the renders have gotten, the loss of choices, and the missing plot points, which I ass-ume were devoured by the characters so they would become considerably more curvy.

For me, a big part of the thrill and fun has been sucked out of the story, while the renders do look higher quality, at least in the ones we can see anything but shadows on shadows.

That pretty much wraps it up for me on this game. I know many players adore such a huge alteration to the game. For those of you who do, enjoy it.

No negativity here. Only constructive opinion.

WapChad

Dec 30, 2021
Was really enjoying it.... until Brenda, lied about futa/trans being avoidable just because brendan became brenda and got a vagina doesn't mean it isn't trans. is there going to be a friendship route or rewrite for no futa/tran option? though i dont think i will be able to see brenda as a biological female even if they did.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Was really enjoying it.... until Brenda, lied about futa/trans being avoidable just because brendan became brenda and got a vagina doesn't mean it isn't trans. is there going to be a friendship route or rewrite for no futa/tran option? though i dont think i will be able to see brenda as a biological female even if they did.
I'm pretty sure that that is an oversight, since I'm pretty sure that the "no trans" trans girls are going to be part of the pregnancy content. I expect that in the "no trans" route Brenda will be rewritten to have been a plain girl in school, so her transformation still surprises him but she didn't used to be a guy. That's my guess, anyway. Only OneManVN can say for sure.

Reactions: WapChad

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure that that is an oversight, since I'm pretty sure that the "no trans" trans girls are going to be part of the pregnancy content. I expect that in the "no trans" route Brenda will be rewritten to have been a plain girl in school, so her transformation still surprises him but she didn't used to be a guy. That's my guess, anyway. Only OneManVN can say for sure.
My guess with full female Brenda transformation, she was a shy, nerdy looking lass who had a crush on the MC and changed herself to be sexy like his family, in hopes of him noticing her.

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Since 1.9 early access is here so shouldn't the patreon users get version 1.8?
As much i know last 2nd and 3rd post was about 1.8 early access bulid and now 2hrs ago todays post was about 1.9 early access ......
Which made me wonder where's the 1.8 final bulid ?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes