Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
P/s: This one is currently ON-HOLD due to nothing to mod now
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Awesome work LaikDink , TYVM for this! Any chance for an update, pretty please?

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
1.8 changelog?
Trans Vanessa(blonde girl,originally cousin?) - 69 and/or scene, if female then riding only.
trans Kashima - fuck or get fucked by her, depending on choices with brenda(dom=fuck her,sub=get fucked,switch=both), female Kashima you fuck her (anally?).

Reactions: boobsrcool

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Trans Vanessa(blonde girl,originally cousin?) - 69 and/or scene, if female then riding only.
trans Kashima - fuck or get fucked by her, depending on choices with brenda(dom=fuck her,sub=get fucked,switch=both), female Kashima you fuck her (anally?).
Can the futa shemale girls fuck the other grls too

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Dev... is your game being sabotaged or it was realy you who desided to go from those animations to these right now..
U litterly downgraded your game from beeing one with the best animations to one of the worst.. I tried almost every game even remotely worth trying out and I've never seen such a downgrate.. (while calling it an upgrade Lol)

Now your lewed scenes look like something from TV1000... 1 side camera 3m away and thats it? jesus.. you better have no animations at all than this. Thank god I have older version still just to keep a reminder how it can be done.

I have absolutely no idea why would anyone do this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dev... is your game being sabotaged or it was realy you who desided to go from those animations to these right now..
U litterly downgraded your game from beeing one with the best animations to one of the worst.. I tried almost every game even remotely worth trying out and I've never seen such a downgrate.. (while calling it an upgrade Lol)

Now your lewed scenes look like something from TV1000... 1 side camera 3m away and thats it? jesus.. you better have no animations at all than this. Thank god I have older version still just to keep a reminder how it can be done.

I have absolutely no idea why would anyone do this
ask from OneManVN

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
Download: MEGA
P/s: This one is currently ON-HOLD due to nothing to mod now
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
need to update?

Reactions: Bellyk Franck
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes