Crappy way

Nov 24, 2018
Dev... is your game being sabotaged or it was realy you who desided to go from those animations to these right now..
U litterly downgraded your game from beeing one with the best animations to one of the worst.. I tried almost every game even remotely worth trying out and I've never seen such a downgrate.. (while calling it an upgrade Lol)

Now your lewed scenes look like something from TV1000... 1 side camera 3m away and thats it? jesus.. you better have no animations at all than this. Thank god I have older version still just to keep a reminder how it can be done.

I have absolutely no idea why would anyone do this
bring the old style back

wedaworst

Apr 15, 2020
damn I really enjoyed the previous version with plenty of amazing trans content, was about to give this new one a try but these negative reviews are putting me off

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well...I thought enough time had elapsed that the redo/revision/rewrite whatever word you want to select would be caught up.

I was severely mistaken. Not only is it not caught up, but we've completely removed the plot from the old version, implanted a new character and managed to remove a good majority of the previous character growth while speeding through at 99mph. I'm impressed but not in the way i probably should be.

Louzen

Apr 24, 2021
Everything was normal, but after a certain point the game became like this, black screen until the end.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
forgive me other readers, but I could not catch the very "butterfly that broke the camel's back". I mean that little event that brought incest behavior into the MC, and he began to first become attracted and then began to actively pursue with sexual intent the women of his family, his sisters and mother. maybe someone suggested this idea to him? it doesn’t happen that a person lives next to women, not noticing them, and then out of the blue once and saw that beautiful women were next to him - something must happen that turned on that “incest on” switch in the brain

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
forgive me other readers, but I could not catch the very "butterfly that broke the camel's back". I mean that little event that brought incest behavior into the MC, and he began to first become attracted and then began to actively pursue with sexual intent the women of his family, his sisters and mother. maybe someone suggested this idea to him? it doesn’t happen that a person lives next to women, not noticing them, and then out of the blue once and saw that beautiful women were next to him - something must happen that turned on that “incest on” switch in the brain
Well, in the original one he was "broken" that way from the get-go, he only had lacked opportunity to pursue that fetish before the game's begining. The starting point/trigger for his interest never really adressed.

Could be different in the remake, though i would guess it's the same - the dialogues with Alice & Vanessa clearly hint at some things already going on pre-game, from early puberty if not before. Vague, but the "playing doctor" implications do tell us something of the whole thing slowly budding from long ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, in the original one he was "broken" that way from the get-go, he only had lacked opportunity to pursue that fetish. The starting point/trigger never really adressed.
Could be different in the remake, though i would guess it's the same - the dialogues with Alice & Vanessa clearly hint at some things already going on pre-game, from early puberty if not before.
It's clear. children's games of doctor and patient - mutual exploration. when Vanessa arrived, she stirred up an old experience. Understand. I understand this very well. Thank you. especially since, according to the plot, I reached the moment of meeting with Vanessa - she is my cousin, did I guess correctly? Does Vanessa have a mother (that is, the protagonist's aunt)? shall we meet her too? hmm for sure. for in incest, the aunt is also very important - sometimes only through the aunt we get to the mother (as is done, for example, in VN "guilty pleasure"). and the cousin is also a special person - in her own way she is a sacred figure in incest. on the one hand, she seems to be like a sister, but it seems to be like not a friend - something in the middle "a friend among strangers - a stranger among friends"

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It's clear. children's games of doctor and patient - mutual exploration. when Vanessa arrived, she stirred up an old experience. Understand. I understand this very well. Thank you. especially since, according to the plot, I reached the moment of meeting with Vanessa - she is my cousin, did I guess correctly? Does Vanessa have a mother (that is, the protagonist's aunt)? shall we meet her too? hmm for sure. for in incest, the aunt is also very important - sometimes only through the aunt we get to the mother (as is done, for example, in VN "guilty pleasure"). and the cousin is also a special person - in her own way she is a sacred figure in incest. on the one hand, she seems to be like a sister, but it seems to be like not a friend - something in the middle "a friend among strangers - a stranger among friends"
Not to mention her dynamic with the MC is similar but different from Alice's - less romantic/soft, more open and kinky in the details, as shown by the plug or the MC's comment on her blowjob.

No idea about the aunt - she never came up in the previous one for certain. Not denying, even if adding her might add some complications in dialogue, due to the "dual" optional status of Vanessa's gender (much like some other characters) in the game, i would be kind of interested in seeing Vanessa's mom.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes