Oct 6, 2018
Yea you could be a switch or the main trans girls "bitch"(just meant she was a dominant top she still treated you well) Preremake. Being her bitch was the only way to get the scene with her and your sister tag teaming you .

In the current version so far you can just be a top or bottom with her. Whichever you choose leads to the maid doing the same thing.

Edited to add info.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
the Steam page of THE SHRiNK is also been set up:
Yeah, with Negative reviews such as

"Total waste of money, barely 90 minutes of play before the ending comes about so well over-priced.

The animations are on the fairly basic side, a bit rough around the edges, but there is the makings of a decent(ish) game there. It needs far more content though"

Is that really how long it takes to finish? why can't Devs offer more game time before bringing their game onto Steam? I assume people think the game is finished since it isn't in "Early Access" and the price tag.

The game's store page doesn't even have much info. Doesn't let you know how long a playthrough will take you, paths/choices, endings etc.

Are more updates planned for Season 1? or is what you buy, it? like, you'll just have 90 mins for Season 1 and it'll be the same or so for Season 2.

If the game only offers 90 mins of gameplay, that isn't the full Season 1. Will the game receive more updates to actually finish Season 1?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: This one is currently ON-HOLD due to nothing to mod now
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
if i use this mod will it break my game?

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
more updates? sure unless dev calls it quits.

finish s1? that's debatable.
Well, now it s on steam, it will...
Steam is not patreon, player buy a product and if it abandonned, player can prosecute stream...
Then steam will return judicially to the dev... there are laws for commercial transaction. But it could be as short as he want.

In the vn world where milking and abandonned project are legion, i wonder if steam is a good idea... it s a damocles sword for lazy devs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, now it s on steam, it will...
Steam is not patreon, player buy a product and if it abandonned, player can prosecute stream...
Then steam will return judicially to the dev... there are laws for commercial transaction. But it could be as short as he want.

In the vn world where milking and abandonned project are legion, i wonder if steam is a good idea... it s a damocles sword for lazy devs.
well doubt steam gives refunds after 2 weeks of buying.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes