hamod

Jan 5, 2021
not fully from scratch but quite.
i trust your opinion bro .. tell me what do think honestly .. is this new remake thing is better than the old one ? or im gonna have a bad news ? :(

i didnt play the new yet .. but the old one was one of the favorites

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i trust your opinion bro .. tell me what do think honestly .. is this new remake thing is better than the old one ? or im gonna have a bad news ? :(

i didnt play the new yet .. but the old one was one of the favorites
haven't played it myself but based on posts there are goods and bads.

Reactions: hamod

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Really? I thought that the removal of all of the batshit crazy stuff that was happening outside of the MC's house was a huge improvement, as well as the other stuff in town like the bakery and bar.
Actually i agree with that part. It is just the house part had better setup in original and renders were changed too much for my taste. (i like big butts i cannot lie) Not really,give me mel's size anytime.

Reactions: Logan1377

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Somebody, can you help and explain me, what's going on, in this game?
I started to play, but I'm still confused.
Which kind of changes in this game will be?
The tittle "Shrink" - does it means that the main hero will shrink and become shorter, smaller and women around him will become bigger, taller, more massive?
Is this game about shrinking and giantesses? Or it's just a harem game, nothing more?
It's not about shrinking and giantesses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
When is the new Update Coming?
version 1.9 came on early july on patreon and 2.0 or first update of season 2 is already up for $25+ tier patreon
but still its unknown when 2.0 or atleast 1.9 will be uploaded here.
or rather it'll get updated here anymore or not.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Blueray

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
So now it's just exclusively for patreons and steam buyers moving forward? That's a shame.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Just like other game, either the game will be leak or the developer put it out for free to gain more attention. I like the game and I will wait for it. :)

• Sad
Reactions: F8andy

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Just like other game, either the game will be leak or the developer put it out for free to gain more attention. I like the game and I will wait for it. :)
Nope not very soon.
When will we get atleast v1.9 on this server ?

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
OneManVN
Great AVN. All the girls are lovely and have great desings and hot bodies, but my favorites are Leliana, Alice and Brenda
I liked the addition of Futa content and I noticeed that choosing MC being a switch leads to more content so... Let's fucking goo

Reactions: Laehtsia

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Please moderator do update the game to 1.9 here
Dev already confirmed that someone is slacking to update the game here

Last edited:
Reactions: snow123789456
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes