kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: This one is currently ON-HOLD due to nothing to mod now
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
will his work on the 1.9 cmplete version

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Shrink R&R [Season One] [OneManVN]

NOTE: This is Season 1 "STEAM" version.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Shrink R&R [Season One] [OneManVN]

Since the STEAM version is here, here is unofficial Mac build

Reactions: ToXical

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Wait almost four years to play this game, only to find a remake which ends where the latest version I played ended.

I'm sad man.:cry:
In fairness, its one of the few games on here I've played where the dev started over, but then made some pretty big improvements and kept on working. A lot of the time, starting over is a prelude to it being abandoned, and I don't think that will be the case.

While I liked parts of the first version a lot (mostly the women), I enjoyed the second one overall much more to this point.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Season one done? I might actually finally try the remake then. Does it still suffer from my pet hate? Aka too many paths and having to pick between girls so i cant see all the content in a single play through?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Season one done? I might actually finally try the remake then. Does it still suffer from my pet hate? Aka too many paths and having to pick between girls so i cant see all the content in a single play through?
Yes, this is Steam version, and Season 1 complete.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Can the chicks with dick content (futa/trans) be totally avoided with the new story update? I'm really not a fan of dicks, and seeing girls with huge dongs, just isn't my thing... Especially having that content in a harem path, with other love interests.

As well can the sissy and femdom content be avoided? Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can the chicks with dick content (futa/trans) be totally avoided with the new story update? I'm really not a fan of dicks, and seeing girls with huge dongs, just isn't my thing... Especially having that content in a harem path, with other love interests.

As well can the sissy and femdom content be avoided? Thanks in advance.
was in orig. version so should be on this too.

I'm a little bit disappointed, as these look like realllllly bad implants.
sadly right.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello... i need help, i start play this game, all good and awesone until on left side up appear image c04-c32 not found and appear black screen, why? how i can fix this? i don t like when this happen, i would appreciate if anyone would help me, thanks

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
hello... i need help, i start play this game, all good and awesone until on left side up appear image c04-c32 not found and appear black screen, why? how i can fix this? i don t like when this happen, i would appreciate if anyone would help me, thanks
we all have the same problem

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes