Oct 3, 2019
Okay so I turned trans off but I'm still getting Brenda scenes, which I recall is a purely trans character. Is that a glitch? Because I really do not want to view trans content...

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Okay so I turned trans off but I'm still getting Brenda scenes, which I recall is a purely trans character. Is that a glitch? Because I really do not want to view trans content...
Is this really still happening? People were complaining about trans route renders showing up over 4 versions ago.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Now, just so I have the relations right. The "romie" in the pink dress who comes in with the mother is actually the MC's "cousin", if you want it to be IC, right? Just want to make sure how to label everyone. Thanks.

WapChad

Dec 30, 2021
Is this really still happening? People were complaining about trans route renders showing up over 4 versions ago.
from what I remember turning off trans just makes it so Brenda doesn't have a dick but is still your old friend from school who has a change. was hoping they would do a rewrite so Brenda would just be a chick but guess that didn't happen.

Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Wow, this is incredibly bad. Is there a story reason for this? Either way, it's so bad I almost don't want to play this anymore.
They don't look quite as bad in other scenes but still look like implants. The only thing I can think is he forgot to repose the breasts after changing a character pose. I'm not sure why devs don't seem to want to use Breastacular add-on. You can get much more realistic looking shapes with that.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Now, just so I have the relations right. The "romie" in the pink dress who comes in with the mother is actually the MC's "cousin", if you want it to be IC, right? Just want to make sure how to label everyone. Thanks.
depends on you, you could have her be the sister or cousin since they have dialogs of their childhood. I went sister to add one more to the mix as a sister that came back home kinda story

Reactions: Talmadge
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes