Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just finished Season 1. Gotta say. Seemed kind of short to me. Plus... Wasn't the game supposed to be about how the doctor at the beginning created something that ended up SHR!NKing most men's dicks to micro-penises? But nothing, still, was mentioned of the doctor or anything else in that story-line since the very beginning. I hope that Season 2 is longer, and maybe gets back on track with the plot. I'm all for a good sex-scene. But I play these games for the plot as well.

Jul 24, 2021
Can you just not mention those trans fucks being guys before just make it a girl that has a cock not guy that turned to a female keep it futa not trans

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Can you just not mention those trans fucks being guys before just make it a girl that has a cock not guy that turned to a female keep it futa not trans
Not everyone likes Futa. So you can chose to have it either way. It is so one group shouldn't whine and cry about it being only for the other group. I mean. There's still those who complain one way or the other. But not as much. IF you want to see a chick with a dick, chose Trans content. I chose no Trans content. It still mentioned the dude becoming a chick. But "she" didn't have a dick. Now, granted, I don't know if she has a dick in the other one or not. But, if I remember correctly, the maid had a dick in the original version if you chose the Trans path. I remember I did the first time I played before the R&R to see the differences.

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
As most have said there is good and bad about the remake. I like the AVN it is kinda Krazy,which i like. The remake really calmed the Krazy down almost too much. Unless there is more of a story to get it back on track. I think if you didn't play the original you would be lost kinda. i think the models got way out of proportion for my taste in the remake. Not that i won't still play it hehe.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Saw sissification tag soes it contain sissification of MC?
No, of another character in the original version, not in R&R yet

The MC can be submissive and a total bottom but, in both versions, remains masculine

Reactions: RoCu

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
L take for sure, low effort troll.
you will be back next update anyway see you then
Doubt it.
The game has been a massive letdown. Had potential then this shitty rework happened.
I only just checked out the rework and gave my opinion as of 1.8. Played the 3 seconds of 1.9 and was not impressed.

If you find the plot coherent, or the characters enjoyable that's your perrogative. It's a shit take, but hey you're entitled to those as evidenced above.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Doubt it.
The game has been a massive letdown. Had potential then this shitty rework happened.
I only just checked out the rework and gave my opinion as of 1.8. Played the 3 seconds of 1.9 and was not impressed.

If you find the plot coherent, or the characters enjoyable that's your perrogative. It's a shit take, but hey you're entitled to those as evidenced above.
I kind of agree with you. But I'm holding out for Season 2 to come out with a few updates before I completely wash my hands of it. The original had a pretty good idea of a plot. And it seemed to be moving towards it in a timely manner. Then the R&R happened, and the plot was sidelined for sex-scene after sex-scene that doesn't have much build up. Nor makes much since to have them happen with the family that fast. I mean. the MC screws Aries, and says that he never had sex before. But when the fifth roommate arrives, (Aries was asked to stay, then she just disappears?), they act like they've had sexual encounters their entire teen-to-adult lives? That doesn't make since to me.
But, as I say, I'm going to wait for a few updates to Season 2 to come out before I pass judgment on rather this is a game to continue on with or not.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
But, as I say, I'm going to wait for a few updates to Season 2 to come out before I pass judgment on rather this is a game to continue on with or not.
That's entirely your choice to make. Don't let me influence it.
I've seen enough of this dev's previous works, reworks, stops and starts to make an informed decision that this project is most certainly not for me.

curtis perkins

Sep 6, 2018
hey whats going on it seams everytime you come out with a update or what ever my saves don't work and it takes me back to the start of the game i know you did a rework of the game had a good start now am not so sure am not doing it over again moving on to others

Feb 12, 2021
i searched this thread for the word "compressed", but don't see any post that has v1.9 compressed yet? n how do u sort the search results by date, instead of having to look thru 6 pages? thx

EDIT: wow, just read some of the posts from ppl that have already tried v1.9, n their references to v1.8 also...guess i'm not in any hurry for this now, n will wait for season 2 like everyone else

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i searched this thread for the word "compressed", but don't see any post that has v1.9 compressed yet? n how do u sort the search results by date, instead of having to look thru 6 pages? thx

EDIT: wow, just read some of the posts from ppl that have already tried v1.9, n their references to v1.8 also...guess i'm not in any hurry for this now, n will wait for season 2 like everyone else
Set your Personal Search option to Most Recent - makes the searches more reasonable. :>)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
besides what zephea said search compressed win.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes