darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Hey guys, I will give away 10 of The SHRiNK steam keys here. Just reply to this comment and write who is your fav LI in this game. The first 10 comments that do what I said will get the key. One person is eligible for one key obviously. I will dm the key to you.
PS: Please leave some nice and decent reviews on steam after you finish it.

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
Hey guys, I will give away 10 of The SHRiNK steam keys here. Just reply to this comment and write who is your fav LI in this game. The first 10 comments that do what I said will get the key. One person is eligible for one key obviously. I will dm the key to you.
Brenda best girl

Reactions: darth_hiruma

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brenda I think, not sure through if old one(with different personalities depending on route) or new one a better one, given that we meet her about three times now(video, bar, home) now. After this Alice (most lovey-dovey LI ATM I guees) or Melissa(awaiting for "bitch mode")

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Will season TWO be a different product on steam or an update to season ONE? Writing the review slowly, but i'm not sure about saying something like "buy it as its going to get content update later" or treat Season One as a completed product already.
Diff. Not sure if it's diff diff or dlc yet.

Nov 20, 2020
Brenda

SomePlayer619

Sep 8, 2021
Brenda Be(a)st girl

Curious83

Aug 12, 2022
My favorite LI is Alice. She has the most lovable personality for me.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Of course Alice

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Alice is my favourite LI both in OG and New one

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
Download: MEGA
P/s: This one is currently ON-HOLD due to nothing to mod now
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Is this mod going to be updated?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
is this some kind of bug or loop?
If i press ther:
screenshot0001.png
I go for aiko then chose dp as on the next img
screenshot0002.png
Now if i go to mellisa it begins from new like never get to aiko?

Reactions: jamiehmcw91
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes