lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No need for walkthrough or walkthrough mod man
Why are you guys keep asking about it ?
My guess is that the existence of the multi mod for the original version leads people, and by people I mean idiots who refuse to read or search, to assume a walkthrough mod remains necessary

I just made a report asking for the mods to be phidden within the old version's spoiler so they don't mislead people

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished my first full play through after trying this ages ago; really great game.

Absolutely amazing models and pretty good writing, truly in love with Alice. Glad she's treated as the true love because she 100% my favourite

The trans girls are all well written and treated the same as the other girls, which is really nice.

The only sad thing about the game is so far the pregnancy tag is a lie being a holdover from before the remake.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Missing Image:
1707449795121.png
I tried searching but I couldn't find someone else having this issue. If I select No to trans content in the beginning, then after Aeris tells the MC about Brenda and then he grabs the laptop to check, right after "What!?" where he is looking at the screen, the next image is this where he says "(I best leave this for another time.)".

It appears there is a non-trans image of Brenda missing.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes