Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
which one is futa? cn som1 spoil me?, n tag say pregnant, it says the model got preg from other or impreg from mc?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It would seem that there is some confusion, a lot of confusion to be exact. And all over stick shifts or vaginas. Allow me to help you find the right tool. Trans on = two versions will appear in the game. Trans and female. You get to fuck both. If you do not like a pussy for some reason, no one will force you. The female versions have now been labeled. Skip those and go for the boypussy, when the trans content is ready for them. The game was always meant to be females as the majority, trans was optional and for the minority. I can't afford to run two separate paths and keep content coming as I have thus far.

Reactions: Amer and Sokat

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
which one is futa? cn som1 spoil me?, n tag say pregnant, it says the model got preg from other or impreg from mc?
Vanessa and the maid - Karishma have the option of being trans or female
Brenda is also trans and you'll currently only meet her with trans on

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Vanessa and the maid - Karishma have the option of being trans or female
Brenda is also trans and you'll currently only meet her with trans on
no pict? currently i havent download it cuz i want to place this on my "waiting list" download

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i knew it must be this one when i saw on the preview,
gosh shes HOT
for this one? hmm this one look gorgeous, but if she got big P that weird, tell me, is she got B or S p?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes