the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Shrink v0.8-Pt.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
I've got an annoying increase of the word step, stepbrother and stepsister. I don't really mind, but i seem to remember this was not always the case? Have I forgotten something, I thought I set my relationships myself.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you want a story, then play Fate of Mirador. This is not known for its story. This is more like a pizza delivery guy meets a bored housewife and she pays with ...
Hopefully, that pizza doesn't have pepperoni in my case :ROFLMAO:

who are the girls with content in this last update? did anyone play it yet?

frezzard

Jan 29, 2020
damn dude, so fucking amazing as usual. i really was waiting for new version and yet, very very nice. i cant wait to see the new update this month. thank you so much mate for your hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oxiton and OneManVN
Oct 29, 2020
I've looked through all the comments with the word but somehow not a single one of them seems to answer my question;
Is there any (actual) gay content or is this another case of one or two guys who look like women are optional and otherwise it's all just cis and trans women?
And if there is at least one male-looking dude is the straight content (and yes, that also means trans women you geniuses) avoidable or mandatory?
Because looking at the pictures sort of seems like a good answer but I figured that asking wouldn't hurt.
If anybody could tell me, I'd really appreciate it. c:

Reactions: Akkanero

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yummy!! the thick readhead is back !!! i don't know why but that girl has a talent to unshrink my dick!!

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I've looked through all the comments with the word but somehow not a single one of them seems to answer my question;
Is there any (actual) gay content or is this another case of one or two guys who look like women are optional and otherwise it's all just cis and trans women?
And if there is at least one male-looking dude is the straight content (and yes, that also means trans women you geniuses) avoidable or mandatory?
Because looking at the pictures sort of seems like a good answer but I figured that asking wouldn't hurt.
If anybody could tell me, I'd really appreciate it. c:
There is one dude (Jin if I remember correctly) that is a sub, I think that you need to be in Brenda's path to encouter him

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Okay, so I played this game a while ago and dropped it for...some reason I can't remember. Having just flicked through some of the comments there seems to become content I'm interested in and some I'm not, but most games tend to tie them together, which kills it for me.

So I like the Futa on male angle, don't see it very often, but I'm not a fan of being dominated, are the two mutually exclusive? Can I be on a kind of 'love' path that will allow me to 'flip flop' with the futa character?

I also remember the sister with black hair being rather dominant. Do I just avoid her outright?

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Okay, so I played this game a while ago and dropped it for...some reason I can't remember. Having just flicked through some of the comments there seems to become content I'm interested in and some I'm not, but most games tend to tie them together, which kills it for me.

So I like the Futa on male angle, don't see it very often, but I'm not a fan of being dominated, are the two mutually exclusive? Can I be on a kind of 'love' path that will allow me to 'flip flop' with the futa character?

I also remember the sister with black hair being rather dominant. Do I just avoid her outright?
Most of Futa content are male on futa but you can be dominated if you want, same goes to the sister.

3.60 star(s) 65 Votes