redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I'll say it. This update follows the last update off the cliff for me. More random sex with no choices and complete abandonment of basically version 0.6 and earlier content. Dude really just became a generic "Chad" that just roughly fucks every girl he sees.

Feb 12, 2021
I'm not going to pop out babies from XX many characters on screen. Might do the visible pregnancy on Main cast girls. "Might"
just recently started doing searches in "latest updates", n saw your game on the 1st results page. as a huge fan of impregnation/pregnancy (especially involving incest), how many girls is it possible to knock up n breed in this game, n how many of them involve incest? thanks
Pregnancy - only a couple of them so far. Incest - As many of them as you want, relations for many of the initial characters are user defined
hey stranger, thx...so lemme get this straight; almost 3 years in the making, n only TWO girls can be knocked up? :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
just recently started doing searches in "latest updates", n saw your game on the 1st results page. as a huge fan of impregnation/pregnancy (especially involving incest), how many girls is it possible to knock up n breed in this game, n how many of them involve incest? thanks
Pregnancy - only a couple of them so far. Incest - As many of them as you want, relations for many of the initial characters are user defined

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
hey stranger, thx...so lemme get this straight; almost 3 years in the making, n only TWO girls can be knocked up? :cry: :cry:
The Shrink being one of two games OMVN works on at any one time while also having an irl job mean progress is relatively limited. Pregnancy is also not particular focus, OMVN is casting a wide net in terms of fetishes so it's low priority, especially as the actual story only covers a couple of weeks, at most, so far.

Be grateful I'm not making this game, 100,000 years into development there wouldn't be a single impregnation :cool:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I add some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 1
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Thanks for Mod. I know you mentioned this in spoiler but I was wondering if you would reconsider allowing play of all content using your mod. I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate the variety offered in game & it would be more enjoyable with you mod.

• Sad
Reactions: LaikDink

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
replaying whole game again with new update, question about Brenda - does any family relations work for her or better leave her as "friend"? i don't really remember how her dialogues go

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
replaying whole game again with new update, question about Brenda - does any family relations work for her or better leave her as "friend"? i don't really remember how her dialogues go
She's supposed to just be a friend from school.

Reactions: Danv

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
another question, and i remember it was same confusing thing last time i played - who the hell is Avaline (second maid) and where did she came from? there was a raid with sisters and army girl, saving injured chick in shady apartments, sex scene with Alice and next day suddenly this new girl appear
edit: oh, and pizza girl Morgana out of nowhere also, how comes she suddenly lives in the house too?

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2018
I'll say it. This update follows the last update off the cliff for me. More random sex with no choices and complete abandonment of basically version 0.6 and earlier content. Dude really just became a generic "Chad" that just roughly fucks every girl he sees.
its actually quite incredible how a game can take a complete nosedive and keep going downward, its also amazing how there are comments here saying great update... like did we play the same game? all this game is now is sex with everyone, no one has a problem with it and theres zero reason for anything thats going on, which is nothing at all. then at the end of the 5 minute update, he tells us about how he overspent on an overpriced computer and that we need to pay for his expenses or he wont make another terrible update. like really dude you put in zero effort into this game anymore and youre gonna ebeg at the same time.

Reactions: Freshkope and Jarul

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
i like it, its entertaning and has a few really amazing pov animations, only thing im sad about is that so far not found any toys/trans on male, there is a scene with blue haired girl and blonbde maid where i kinda wish mc could take the place of the maid :p

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Thanks for Mod. I know you mentioned this in spoiler but I was wondering if you would reconsider allowing play of all content using your mod. I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate the variety offered in game & it would be more enjoyable with you mod.
Not so sure about that. Maybe in the future if I really have a mood for that

Reactions: msleomac
3.60 star(s) 65 Votes