VN Ren'Py The Silver Lining [v0.8] [Namuswill]

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
What are we looking at for playtime and amount of lewd scenes? Been eyeing this one for a while but want to give it some time to build up.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
What are we looking at for playtime and amount of lewd scenes? Been eyeing this one for a while but want to give it some time to build up.
It's not much yet, about an hour or so of playing and you get 2 lewd scenes with one of the characters.
Mostly, the game is still trying to build up the story.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow this one has really flyed under the radar!

I love it. The drawings are perfect the setting is unique the characters feel real.

Mostly though it's just really nice to have a female protagonist game where she isn't being corrupted raped or turned into an incest slut. Her dad is loving supportive even covers for her when she sneaks out on a date. Her lesbian crush even slows things down to make sure she isn't abusing her position as her teacher. Tommy thought he would be a smug player but even after he sleeps with her is very sweet. Frank has daddy vibes but isn't pushy the way you would expect a boss to be around his young pretty secretary.

Cannot wait for more!

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Mostly though it's just really nice to have a female protagonist game where she isn't being corrupted raped or turned
If you being corrupted in any female game, just stop acting like a whore! Just pick a guy you like and fuck exclusively with him.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Guys blame all girls call his "whores", but when thos guys play like girls in videogames, hes acting like whores ALL TIME!!! :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Are you stupid or don't understand English? Most F-protag games are exclusively about corruption without an alternative or if there is there is little to no content. And I can like corruption games but also like that this is a fresh change of pace and does something different and unique. Reading comprehension hurr durr :WeSmart:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Are you stupid or don't understand English? Most F-protag games are exclusively about corruption without an alternative or if there is there is little to no content. And I can like corruption games but also like that this is a fresh change of pace and does something different and unique. Reading comprehension hurr durr :WeSmart:
:KEK: "Corruption!":WutFace:I like this nonsense, geek's word!!!

I am told about corruption by a guy who is not able to refuse any npc even... In a video game!!!!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Great game so far. Really like how believable the story is so far and how you are slowly building it up.
Keep up the good work.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I really like this game, but this update feels unpolished, it has multiple typos and the sex scene is just black and white sketches :/

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
I really like this game, but this update feels unpolished, it has multiple typos and the sex scene is just black and white sketches :/
the dev did say that they couldn't finish the art in time, but still wanted to release a last update before the new year, so that's why. But they also said they would finish polishing it and maybe release it again in a week. So i guess we can look forward to that.

Reactions: JadeKitten
Sep 29, 2019
Over an hour and no sex scenes for me.
There is actual Sex 1 Blowjob and 1 time Vaginal to lose the V Card.The Vaginal scene is in Black and white and only 1 or 2 Picture not so great. Generally i dont even like the blowjob Sex come for me to short in this story.Not that i want Hardcore but at least make the Sex Scene a little bit longer and a little bit more Sexy.As there is a long story to it 2 Picture for a Sex scene seams a little bit short

Reactions: XJ347

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
There is actual Sex 1 Blowjob and 1 time Vaginal to lose the V Card.The Vaginal scene is in Black and white and only 1 or 2 Picture not so great. Generally i dont even like the blowjob Sex come for me to short in this story.Not that i want Hardcore but at least make the Sex Scene a little bit longer and a little bit more Sexy.As there is a long story to it 2 Picture for a Sex scene seams a little bit short
lol I thought the scenes people were talking about were lesbian...
The thing about fmc corruption games at this point is that either I Personally like the tittle or I just try and stop. I have to be invested in the corruption, not just corruption for the sake of getting into the lewd scenes. Probably played to many of those. I always prefer a good story than lewd. Lewd one can find everywhere in the internet, not good stories.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Overall I think this game is great.

I noticed the spelling errors and such are reduced.

There defiantly has some minor corruption by your boss, which I like. I like that I don't know if he is a bad guy. There is a good guy to romance if you want to stay on the straight and narrow. Parents feel like people, though a little stereotypical, but within reason. People feel like people so far. I really like the writing.

Game pace is reasonable for what is happening. There are so few hours a day to create, and people think 8 hours a day looks like 1 hour from an outsiders perspective. Could it go faster? Probably, but there needs to be money for that to happen, so you can hire staff.

Saying that... I feel like the sex scenes are a tad short. The blow job scene could have been a tad bit longer. But the newest scene most certainly felt short once penetration happened. Not only that, I felt like it was super unrealistic. Maybe it's me but in reality, every single women I know, never had an orgasm their first time, and half of them actively didn't enjoy losing their virginity. Got a vibe that it felt like a dude writing about how he thinks a girl losing her virginity. I'm cool with there being no actual cherry, since lots of girls lose them other ways, but it just didn't read to me like it was her first time. I'll let go of the topic. Of course that is anecdotal, and there are people who LOVED IT. I will be honest that I didn't like that first vaginal scene, and it's a little disappointing. I assume there will be more art to it...

I think this game is great, and warrants financial support. Like 4/5 currently with room to grow into 5/5.

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes