Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
Hello friends. Does anyone want to help in creating translations of the OKW mod to other languages?

LustbAbe

Dec 19, 2017
Hi, i'm new here
How can Groping interaction be used? Is there any way out except for the woohoo interaction?

Captain Basco

Jul 11, 2017
Hi, i'm new here
How can Groping interaction be used? Is there any way out except for the woohoo interaction?
In order to grope sims, click on one and go to either "kinky" or kinkyworld" (i can't remember which one) and set the CASP properties, which allows you to set how revealing a sims clothes are - after that, click on them again and go to "mean" and the grope option should be there.

Reactions: LustbAbe

Desere

Feb 14, 2018
Hey, does anyone have the s19 l666 animations?

I had them but got a new computer and didn’t transfer all of my sims stuff onto my thumb drive

Reactions: Saxle

LustbAbe

Dec 19, 2017
In order to grope sims, click on one and go to either "kinky" or kinkyworld" (i can't remember which one) and set the CASP properties, which allows you to set how revealing a sims clothes are - after that, click on them again and go to "mean" and the grope option should be there.
Thank you, friend. I will try. :)

marcod10

May 12, 2017
Is this the animation package that has the "swingers" and the more than 4 sims in a bed animations? is just that i can't seem to get them to play at all, not by joining wohoo, not by user direction, it just says no stage found any ideas?

Reactions: surfdeath

Captain Basco

Jul 11, 2017
Has anyone figured out blackmailing yet? i have tried sending photo texts of them cheating with other sims, but they don't gain the moodlet. anybody know what i'm doing wrong?

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
Has anyone figured out blackmailing yet? i have tried sending photo texts of them cheating with other sims, but they don't gain the moodlet. anybody know what i'm doing wrong?
Worked just fine for me when i was testing, took a pic of a cheating sim, sent the pic to her and she immediately received the moodlet + theres an option to "talk about blackmailing" (even though that doesnt seem to do anything)

Does anyone know roughly what kind of new animations the S.19 version of the l666 animation has? I tried searching for some but i barely found anything even though its supposed to add roughly 40 new animations judging from the numbers.

Captain Basco

Jul 11, 2017
Worked just fine for me when i was testing, took a pic of a cheating sim, sent the pic to her and she immediately received the moodlet + theres an option to "talk about blackmailing" (even though that doesnt seem to do anything)
Hmmm.. still won't work for me, can you tell me what traits your sim has?

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, i think i may have found my problem - i took a photo of two sims woohooing, and BOTH of them were cheating, but i guess the photo only counted as a photo of the sim i was not trying to blackmail. huh.