Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
TempSimOscar Your #1 and #3 explains a good deal of what I've seen. I actually gave up on butlers, got one of my sims high enough in bot building to build a plumbot as a 'robonanny' and another as a 'cleaner'. Those do seem to work, but the nanny always wants to pick the kid up and put into the crib, playpen, or something, instead of letting the kids play.

I couldn't ever get into the whole "own" a brothel bit, just seemed a bit too much like "work" (business owning, finding employees, etc.). But I did specify that a few lots are brothels. And, yeah, it's been annoying the crap outta me for a while that they just woohoo right at the front door, instead of one of the many beds that exist. I've also had issues where the NPCs sent would rather read or do some frigging annoying as hell twerk solo dance instead of doing what a sane person does when they go to a brothel: find a person to woohoo with. (But I keep forgetting that Sims are often nowhere near what would be considered "sane" if they were humans. LOL)

I'd suggest you skip the nightmare that is KW highschools. Gave that a shot. Built my own, since all the existing ones were missing "required" things, per the KW wiki specs. There really wasn't much "kinky" about it, other than an overactive nurse who just wants to feel up the kids every few hours, keeping them from their studies. The headmaster wandered around doing jack shit (with the occasional "time to inspect rooms" notice, but nothing actually happens but him standing like a bump on a log in the room). Janitors are pointless, probably screwed up from whatever (potentially) screwed up butlers. I could see them being related.

Over on another forum, a few people are strongly suggesting going back to build 375. I haven't yet. I think trying to remove KW 405 (chose uninstall, saved the game, exited, deleted the mod & associated mods [animations], started back up) but now my plumbots are missing about every interaction possible in the pie menu on them.

Do you have any recollection as to when it was that things seemed to work better, or what version it might've been? I think I might try to find a copy of KW from the early days of it and see if that actually seems to not make me pissed off hourly by the insanity.

If you can, try finding a version prior to 399. Although with 399 the mail carrier thing did seem to work, at least where the females wanted to drop whatever the F they were doing to go to the mailbox. Now he just stands there forever. Another screwed up thing I've noticed, is that stray dogs, peeping toms, callgirls (if a sim hires one) spawn in the 4th basement level of my home, not outside. Then the peeper looks _out_ the frigging window from inside. WTF.

Reactions: TempSimOscar

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
TempSimOscar
I'd suggest you skip the nightmare that is KW highschools. Gave that a shot. Built my own, since all the existing ones were missing "required" things, per the KW wiki specs. There really wasn't much "kinky" about it, other than an overactive nurse who just wants to feel up the kids every few hours, keeping them from their studies. The headmaster wandered around doing jack shit (with the occasional "time to inspect rooms" notice, but nothing actually happens but him standing like a bump on a log in the room). Janitors are pointless, probably screwed up from whatever (potentially) screwed up butlers. I could see them being related.
While I agree KW highschools are a nightmare that's mostly due to it being unfinished and a heavy performance hit. The inactives SHOULD be doing things but it's heavily dependent on having the right set up of skills and traits for the inactives. For example, teachers will try to encourage students to strip and start an orgy in class. If the headmaster is horny when inspecting classes they will ask to see a student in their office and then offer a school performance increase in return for sexual favors. Janitors run around molesting and sharking students. The nurse isn't finished and so doesn't progress beyond feeling students up. Students can play pranks, get up to KW stuff, etc. which can result in punishments ranging from a time out to being spanked and raped by a teacher. And, of course, everyone can do regular KW shit too. Because school staff are kind of treated like role sims they don't build their skills, gain arousal, etc. while you are off doing other shit like the rest of the town will. Even if you make them a resident they just sit in their homes all day and never leave for any reason other than going to the school. This is why it's recommended you use the prebuilt sims KW provides, they have all the right traits and skill levels for their roles. You can use your own custom sims, I do, it just takes a while for the staff to start to get involved in things.

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
I still think it would've been better to make the Kinky Highschool a mod apart. Maybe that way things won't break as much but that's just my wishful thinking.

Been having this question for a while but I never actually asked: Once you Enable KW can you safely Disable it later or would it break the game?

TempSimOscar

Dec 8, 2018
Do you have any recollection as to when it was that things seemed to work better, or what version it might've been? I think I might try to find a copy of KW from the early days of it and see if that actually seems to not make me pissed off hourly by the insanity.
When i started to use KW it was one of the official public versions posted on LoversLabs; only when that version was not updated in a year i started searching elsewhere and landed up here. I want to thank the posters here that shared private builds since then.
I never tried to go back to a version THAT old because while most of the features in the newer builds are not complete/break stuff...there have been some fixes made for issues in older versions that i do like and some features i would genuinely miss.

Well, i had hoped that since Brothels are one of the fundamental features and they are pretty much unusable for me that i would simply be making a mistake...something that i could fix. But from the looks of it, that is not the case.

Reactions: sosodonut

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
I never tried to go back to a version THAT old because while most of the features in the newer builds are not complete/break stuff...there have been some fixes made for issues in older versions that i do like and some features i would genuinely miss.
Yeah, the version from 2-ish years ago they recommended to me over there, actually had an XML parse error with one of the mod's NPCs, which was fixed at some point since then. So I know not all was just "breaking stuff" like some make it sound. I keep hoping a newer version will resolve some of the issues, it just feels a bit abandoned (not too much of a surprise, this is TS3 after all).

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Once you Enable KW can you safely Disable it later or would it break the game?
I'd strongly recommend copying the entire "The Sims 3" folder (in your Documents folder... for windows) somewhere else before installing the mod, that way you could just go back to exactly how it was in case it does mess up your game.... and leave the backed up folder alone.

I uninstalled once before, and didn't notice any issues, but when I uninstalled 405 a few days ago, it appears that my plumbots are now screwed up (they're missing almost all the normal pie menu options). I've not tried figuring out what happened yet, had a few other things that needed to be fixed since.

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Anyone knows if there is a way to check my sim's menstrual phase and if I can manually set it in the Debug menu?

I moved my sim to a new town while she was on her fertile period (pretty sure she got pregnant) and now it's gone.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Anyone knows if there is a way to check my sim's menstrual phase and if I can manually set it in the Debug menu?
If you choose "ShowInfos", IIRC, it shows that sort of info. And, yes, there is a "SetMenstrualPhase" option on the debug menu.

And, if that doesn't work, then look up the Pregnancy Progress Controller mod by CmarNYC over on MTS. (Although, I'm not sure how/if that would work if you have KW set to not allow pregnancies outside of KW... it does, at least, show KW-caused pregnancy status & info.)

Reactions: sosodonut

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
The Sims 4 is currently free on Origin.

incase anyone has any trouble, just follow the below suggestion:

After clicking the "Buy Now - $0.00", add the game to your wishlist and then buy it from your wishlist.

if this doesnt work, its possible using a vpn and setting its location to usa might be needed.

Reactions: M.Sato

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
The Sims 4 is currently free on Origin.

incase anyone has any trouble, just follow the below suggestion:

After clicking the "Buy Now - $0.00", add the game to your wishlist and then buy it from your wishlist.

if this doesnt work, its possible using a vpn and setting its location to usa might be needed.
Sorry even a $-1,000.00,(aka they pay me) The Sims 4 is just not worth it.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
can anyone please tell me how do i turn these off?
1-unfaithful moodlets features [liked the kinky world better when this feature wasn't implemented]
2-mail career guy from visiting[the log pop up is killing me, and he tend to glitch the game]
3-ppl reacting with witnessed betrayal to being asked for woohoo by other NPCs, even tho they didn't interact or made contact with me or gave me the option to respond.

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Need some help, if I set the ovulatory phase to 0 does it make impossible for a Sim to get pregnant? Getting tired of invisible pregnant teens... Thanks

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
It makes exceedingly hard, but not impossible. To be 100%, set sperm fertility to 0 or, if you want to avoid only teen pregnancy, set the other phases to some ludicrous number.

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Need some help, if I set the ovulatory phase to 0 does it make impossible for a Sim to get pregnant? Getting tired of invisible pregnant teens... Thanks
Wasn't there an option to avoid teen pregnancy?

EDIT: I might be wrong but I think I saw an option to disable Teens on the Woohoo and/or the Pregnancy settings.

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Wasn't there an option to avoid teen pregnancy?

EDIT: I might be wrong but I think I saw an option to disable Teens on the Woohoo and/or the Pregnancy settings.
Yes I had that feeling too, that either on nraas or Kinkyworld I could disable teen pregnancy but the only thing I found was to disable all their sex interactions, I don't want that, just dont want them invisible because of pregnancy... I read somewhere it's because there is no pregnant outfits for teens and you need to download some but I cba. M.Sato advice tho seems to be working tho so thanks!

Reactions: M.Sato

LeonRock23

Oct 12, 2018
Hi guys, I need help, someone knows this Sim?

She was in this post but it is no longer available

Does anyone have it?

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Lately I've been having a bug that when I change from a sim to another (whether by clicking the portrait or using the keybind) the sims panel doesn't change and its always locked on the first sim, basically can't see the needs of any other sim and the interactions I do with the sims that the panel doesn't change to are bugged (they show as the locked sim is the one acting) and I can't cancel interactions... Anyone had this? I've been using the mod for a awhile never had this problem, it only started happening with the version v405

Edit: Found why, guess if you have a sim doing kw actor job and change sims with the job tab open it locks on that sim

Last edited: