Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I'm using ZLOrigin to play Sims 4. It's been working perfectly for over a year and I never had any issues with it. I did the recent update and now I'm getting this error every time I try and open the game. I didn't change anything or do anything differently and this came out of nowhere. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything, but I'm still getting that message. :( I don't know what to do so any help would be really appreciated.
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I'm using ZLOrigin to play Sims 4. It's been working perfectly for over a year and I never had any issues with it. I did the recent update and now I'm getting this error every time I try and open the game. I didn't change anything or do anything differently and this came out of nowhere. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything, but I'm still getting that message. :( I don't know what to do so any help would be really appreciated.
zlorigin, no longer work for zlorigin, you have to run for the zl client, what I did was, after att, and after downloading the expansion, I closed the zl oringin and ran the zl client and it worked normally !

OhHeyKira

Mar 15, 2019
ok so...with the release of the new pack i found myself wanting to redownload the kyoto sets 2 and 3 but of course yiif is down and both the mega and booty only have the first part :(

i think someone uploaded a doc that had the links that lead to all felixandres downloads and i saved it but then i had to reset my computer and lost all my files, so would anyone be kind enough to share that with me? or the kyoto set part 2 and 3 if you have them

Oct 26, 2018
ok so...with the release of the new pack i found myself wanting to redownload the kyoto sets 2 and 3 but of course yiif is down and both the mega and booty only have the first part :(

i think someone uploaded a doc that had the links that lead to all felixandres downloads and i saved it but then i had to reset my computer and lost all my files, so would anyone be kind enough to share that with me? or the kyoto set part 2 and 3 if you have them
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-4-mod-collection-k-leoric.8932/post-4526677

RainGolucky

Jun 28, 2019
Some more updates from Kiarasims4mods. If you missed the other two bulk uploads I did, I will add them here as well. If you already downloaded 2 updates for her from me, you can ignore them and just download the #3 one! I moved some files around so I am reposted the 2 I already did just in case it changed the links. :) More updates to come later!

1:
2:
3:
Comfywit, thank you so much for this. A lot of work gathering all those files and making it easier for us. Thank you again!

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
No crashing problems, but I am currently troubleshooting to see which mod is keeping my "Open Sim Profile" option from showing up.

My game loads fine and everything runs fine. But some mod is blocking that option, and no sentiments either

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Ksuihuh is working on updating them, but for now your best bet is to remove the venue list that came with AEP/RedAppleNet and use the one from LittleMsSam's More Buyable Venues.
I was thinking it was something like that.
You can also use my combined venues list (attached, and also available on MEGA), which should work for any custom venue type.

popendar

May 10, 2020
Some more updates from Kiarasims4mods. If you missed the other two bulk uploads I did, I will add them here as well. If you already downloaded 2 updates for her from me, you can ignore them and just download the #3 one! I moved some files around so I am reposted the 2 I already did just in case it changed the links. :) More updates to come later!

1:
2:
3:
Thank you very much xD

Reactions: DarkDream34
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes