Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone using last WW version with last patch 1.68 is having problems with animations? I mean sims aren't we can say doing the scenes "right" and aren't correctly situated one each other (for example doing a V scene male sim is f*cking her leg instead of her V LOL because animation is not being correctly performed, and thats with every animation right now doing every kind of sex). Anyone having the same problem as me?

Also after a few hours of play new profiles are broken (when i try to open some of them it doesnt respond).

EDIT: For the profiles problem you have to close your game completly and run it again, but WW still doing strange things i dont know if im the only one.

Last edited:

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
Anyone using last WW version with last patch 1.68 is having problems with animations? I mean sims aren't we can say doing the scenes "right" and aren't correctly situated one each other (for example doing a V scene male sim is f*cking her leg instead of her V LOL because animation is not being correctly performed, and thats with every animation right now doing every kind of sex). Anyone having the same problem as me?

Also after a few hours of play new profiles are broken (when i try to open some of them it doesnt respond).

EDIT: For the profiles problem you have to close your game completly and run it again, but WW still doing strange things i dont know if im the only one.
[/ CITAR]

I have this problem with opening the sims' profiles. But with the ww animations I didn't notice anything. I'll see here.

Sep 3, 2018

Yeah. I am also having an issue where they cant even have sex in the first place, its telling me "there are no sims nearby" when they are right next to them?

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Hey people. after installing the snow escapade I have no world of it. I installed from
Any ideas on how to fix it?
Hi, Anadius posts his updates on . I would download his update for you and post it here, but I lost my account and can't get it back :(

Reactions: La.Ultima

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I'm using ZLOrigin to play Sims 4. It's been working perfectly for over a year and I never had any issues with it. I did the recent update and now I'm getting this error every time I try and open the game. I didn't change anything or do anything differently and this came out of nowhere. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything, but I'm still getting that message. :( I don't know what to do so any help would be really appreciated.
Try moving your mods into a separate folder and then try to run it without the mods.

Pitty123

Sep 13, 2020
Does anyone have problem with Kawaiistacie's Silce of Life mod after last update? When I launch the game, it shows "Sims 4 stop working". I have version 4.7.1 of the mod. <sory for my english>

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
EA should make a CTD game where the player who has the fastest CTD or the most, WINS!
OK... I'll bite. WHAT DOES THE WINNER GET? A migraine headache? Too late, I already got one of those. The only winner in this scenario is EA because they bait and switch their customers. Most games under the EA flag never get bug-free 'happy endings'; so what makes you think Sims 4 will be any different? PFFFT!

The definition of insanity: Buying games from the same corrupt company over and over again expecting DIFFERENT RESULTS.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Does anyone have problem with Kawaiistacie's Silce of Life mod after last update? When I launch the game, it shows "Sims 4 stop working". I have version 4.7.1 of the mod. <sory for my english>
I'm using it without any major problems, if you ignore the fact that her dev skills are kinda sub-par and she just keeps adding new stuff and not fixing basic things (like overlays overriding custom skins!!!). I now have a sim who gets the runs every 10 minutes, but prefers to strike a cute pose or fix his hair rather than go take a shit.

In all seriousness, for all that we bitch about EA, we might also want to bitch about mod creators who are making a fair bit of cash on Patreon and are making the game even more unstable than it already is. Too many "artists" and not enough "engineers", IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes