Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Hey people. after installing the snow escapade I have no world of it. I installed from
Any ideas on how to fix it?
They updated the ISO with new download, did you tried it?

Yeah. I am also having an issue where they cant even have sex in the first place, its telling me "there are no sims nearby" when they are right next to them?
No problem starting new animations with WW but its just the animations aren't correctly showed on the action as i say if im doing a V action male (or female if is using a strap) is not f*ucking the "hole", its just around 10-15 centimiters left or right where it should be also a simple kiss is not correctly done (just the kiss action from "Romance" dialog), kiss, using their tonge animations... nothing are correctly set when both sims (or more than 1 sim) are together doing "the thing". Im explaining it like a sh*it i know but... i hope you all understand it ahahaha:

FOR EXAMPLE (* is the Vag and /\ are the legs and ¡ is the c*ock (or strap) im seeing the action like that:

- HOW IT SHOULD BE : /*\
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ¡
- WHAT IM SEEING: /*\
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ¡

Last edited:
Reactions: caaar

hhugo187

Sep 5, 2020
Hello everyone :) i just saw the new addon of aharris00britney a snowy escape add on set and i was wondering if anyone here was a patreon of her to share that here :) thank you!!
Also i am quite recently new here like since 6 months ~ and i never posted here or on yiff but I really wanted to thank everyone who is part of this community because I enjoyed it a lot ((because I find it frustrating that simmer charge their cc or behinds paywalls forever..)
, so thanks you<3 (( sorry if it's not clear english is not my native tongue)

NovaTail

Nov 8, 2019
They updated the ISO with new download, did you tried it?

No problem starting new animations with WW but its just the animations aren't correctly showed on the action as i say if im doing a V action male (or female if is using a strap) is not f*ucking the "hole", its just around 10-15 centimiters left or right where it should be also a simple kiss is not correctly done (just the kiss action from "Romance" dialog), kiss, using their tonge animations... nothing are correctly set when both sims (or more than 1 sim) are together doing "the thing". Im explaining it like a sh*it i know but... i hope you all understand it ahahaha:

FOR EXAMPLE (* is the Vag and /\ are the legs and ¡ is the c*ock (or strap) im seeing the action like that:

- HOW IT SHOULD BE : /*\
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ¡
- WHAT IM SEEING: /*\
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ¡
Do you have height slider mods installed? That's generally the cause of 99% of misaligned animations.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
SimRealist - PrivatePractice 2.0.0.0-7.0 (13.11.2020)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Does anybody here know how to rig attachments for Sims?
It depends on what kind of work you want. Pose, animation or CC making.
If you want to make clothes or hair rigged to sim, you should find how to transfer weight and use blender etc. on .
I learned many from there.

Last edited:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Do you have height slider mods installed? That's generally the cause of 99% of misaligned animations.

I have this pack from LUUMIA if you mean this: could be it causing these problems?

BTW basemental released a new version of .

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
I have this pack from LUUMIA if you mean this: could be it causing these problems?

BTW basemental released a new version of .
I think he or she is referring to the sims becoming stretchy or floating of sorts with the ongoing animatoin. We encounter such problems whenever we use height sliders, which is why I remove it for my sims in the 1st place.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
I heard that Luumia's height mod is broken after 1.66+ patch.
I even asked Luumia about their mods but got no answer.
According to (which shows compatible or broken mods) said redheadsims's height mod works OK, but Luumia's is still remain broken.
1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes