Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2018
They updated the ISO with new download, did you tried it?

No problem starting new animations with WW but its just the animations aren't correctly showed on the action as i say if im doing a V action male (or female if is using a strap) is not f*ucking the "hole", its just around 10-15 centimiters left or right where it should be also a simple kiss is not correctly done (just the kiss action from "Romance" dialog), kiss, using their tonge animations... nothing are correctly set when both sims (or more than 1 sim) are together doing "the thing". Im explaining it like a sh*it i know but... i hope you all understand it ahahaha:

FOR EXAMPLE (* is the Vag and /\ are the legs and ¡ is the c*ock (or strap) im seeing the action like that:

- HOW IT SHOULD BE : /*\
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ¡
- WHAT IM SEEING: /*\
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ¡
No I get what you are saying. I am just adding the problems I have experienced with the update too, I think there are a few problems with it. I was asking to see if anyone else had it too lol.

ixwr

Dec 14, 2018
so, latest Basemental's drugs mod is broken? failing beds sofas and counters for some reason? just rolled back to the previous one and saved the lot :D

Reactions: rev22x20

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
I read someone saying that Yiff's admin lost his will to manage the site few months ago already and just counted down the moment when he will shut down the site.

While reading all that harsh comments on the board of Yiff, everyone would feel like that.

When people get someone's favor multiple times for free, they misunderstand that receiving favor is for granted.
Between many favors, they start to compare, be sarcastic and say something like "you are useless" as we saw few days ago.

Brawson04

Jul 11, 2018
I want to see a mod where NPC sims defy and get into fistfights over the Neighborhood Action Plans. They could try to invalidate the voting process as well, staging protests and maybe even harassing your sim trying to vote.
I understood your joke good sir and it was very funny

BPPboi

Jun 19, 2017
Heya fellers, this has been requested a few times before, but anyone got stuff from ?

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
Most of these definitely come down to personal installations. Issues I have not encountered since I updated everything that could be updated and deleted things that were not updated (and started a new playthrough): Crashing, Furniture placement, Fame toggling, Lag, Routing issues.

I have not bothered with platforms yet, have not needed to age anyone up, and have no toddlers around. So I can't comment on those.

I'm running MCCC, WW, Basemental drugs and gangs, Sugar Life, Sim National Bank, Wicked perversions, most applicable fixes from LilMsSam and Simvasion, Keep Instruments in inventory, Simulation Lag Fix, Timeline unclogger, LittleMsSam's Better Familiars and Unlock Door, Telford's Faster Songwriting, UI Cheats extension and Dalakyne's InstantUpgradeWithoutCooldown without any major issues.

I had to get rid of ColonolNutty's stuff because it didn't play well with anything and kept throwing out LE's. Azoresman's Starting Funds mod kept giving me a negative number, making it impossible to start a new game without taking it out. I have not put it back in, as UI Cheats extension works just fine. But that's pretty much it.

I'll link my current slider list as an image, aside from the occasional Sim losing the top of their body, I've had no issues with these, either. But that's always been a problem for me and it's rare and/or usually fixes itself, so I just ignore it.

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
Go to where the cracked binary of the sims 4 is, usually Sims4InstallLocation/game/bin. Open codex.cfg in a text editor and change persona to whatever you want, keeping the quotes around it, and save. You will have to change it every time you update the game though.
Go to where the cracked binary of the sims 4 is, usually Sims4InstallLocation/game/bin. Open codex.cfg in a text editor and change persona to whatever you want, keeping the quotes around it, and save. You will have to change it every time you update the game though.
Thank you very much

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
Hello, Does someone has this CC from Darte77?

-Leather cuffs
-Bandana cuffs
-Jacket(insignia pins)
-Linen shirt / Summer shorts
-T-shirt/ Belted Slim Pants

Thank you.
Hello, Does someone has this CC from Darte77?

-Leather cuffs
-Bandana cuffs
-Jacket(insignia pins)
-Linen shirt / Summer shorts
-T-shirt/ Belted Slim Pants

Thank you.
put pictures if you can, easier if I know what you’re seeing!

Reactions: Zoltret
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes