Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
TitanNano over on MTS said he is working on an update for "Control Any Sim".

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanNano
Just wanted to let you all know that I'm trying to work on an update, but I can't say when I will be able to complete it.

I hope he gets it working. I kind of feel lost without it lol. This was posted 2020-11-14

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
That's the best news today!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I hear that. I took a chance and PM'ed him yesterday. He hadn't been on since the 31st of October. He answered my PM this morning, and he posted in the form. Lucky shot. I'm stoked lol. This is one of my main mods.

Reactions: kto-nibyd
Oct 26, 2018
I read someone saying that Yiff's admin lost his will to manage the site few months ago already and just counted down the moment when he will shut down the site.

While reading all that harsh comments on the board of Yiff, everyone would feel like that.

When people get someone's favor multiple times for free, they misunderstand that receiving favor is for granted.
Between many favors, they start to compare, be sarcastic and say something like "you are useless" as we saw few days ago.
The issue is a more complicated one. I've read a lot of things in this past week; however this is the first thread on reddit where the person is offering some sort of proof to the hearsay:
6el9bjmtkpy51.png This person is also offering the tracking he did on crypto currency and according to him every month the site made over 4,000.00 dollars on donations; remember those donation drives to keep the site open? There is also talks of someone buying the site or domain to keep it running, but that person also backed off. So far, I have not read anything from the site owners trying to clear the air. Then again, is like I said, is a lot of hear say, I personally do not care about the thousands (supposedly) made on donations, because after all no one was "forced" to donate. Personally, is a whole different ballgame than charging people for exclusives and never releasing their CC to the public. Then again, Yiff was not only about Sims CC it had stuff from all over the place.

Oct 26, 2018
Ok friends, this was drop via a temporary link to me. Sorry, I do not even have photos for it, just names, but those of you who hunt for CC may know this CC. I checked all the CC in S4S and it is legit and I started a new folder in Dmca.gripe named POC in which I will keep uploading CC made for Black Sims by creators who specialize in this area like Melissa and others. The file includes:
babylocs, Kalenskin, Lucien Laviscount mask, maleafrotaper, Maletatskin, studhair and treyboybraids.

Oct 26, 2018
I think he or she is referring to the sims becoming stretchy or floating of sorts with the ongoing animatoin. We encounter such problems whenever we use height sliders, which is why I remove it for my sims in the 1st place.
Actually, WW has an option for people that does use a height slider. However, Height presets are a different story.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
This person is also offering the tracking he did on crypto currency and according to him every month the site made over 4,000.00 dollars on donations; remember those donation drives to keep the site open? There is also talks of someone buying the site or domain to keep it running, but that person also backed off. So far, I have not read anything from the site owners trying to clear the air. Then again, is like I said, is a lot of hear say, I personally do not care about the thousands (supposedly) made on donations, because after all no one was "forced" to donate. Personally, is a whole different ballgame than charging people for exclusives and never releasing their CC to the public. Then again, Yiff was not only about Sims CC it had stuff from all over the place.
I was never too keen on Yiff anyway. What ticks me off is Spankz12 put an awful lot of work into the list she made for that site, and the dickhead at Yiff just skipped out with the money. What a tool. I just feel bad for Spanks12 and all the trouble she went to.

Puggleking

Jan 24, 2019
Does anyone have the new aharris00britney Snowy Escape add on set?

I checked the Mega folder and didn't see it there yet (or the past 2 months so idk if someone is still leaking them). Thank you in advance if you do have it and want to link it.

Sidenote: Thank you to everyone that leaks you make this game bearable :)

Reactions: hhugo187

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I can, at least, attest to the stupid lag. I have a gaming computer more than capable of running this game, all my mods are updated (I removed the broken ones) and my game is just... lagging beyond belief. It's annoying to play. I am running the latest patch (1.68.154.1020). Nothing changed except I installed the latest expansion (which I totally forgot how it's called lmao).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes