Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rza707

Mar 9, 2020
Just tested it and it works, keep on trying.
im getting this message "
An error occurred during a connection to share.dmca.gripe. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG"

am i doing something wrong?

nevermind, Firefox just sucks lol

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Just a heads up to those using Sims4Imagination and other sims using custom traits. The latest update to profiles exacerbated an existing problem that up to now was a mere nuisance. Link to a fix here:

Be aware. This breaks compatibility with existing saves and library sims. Meaning you need to re-assign the traits and re-save if you still want to use them.

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
anybody have brazen lotus recipes?
anybody have brazen lotus recipes?
I was going to organize this, but I still have a lot to fix here, so I put everything I got that I recently picked up! please try to organize, and see if I didn't send repeated things, and I'm sorry for the mess!

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
If you have the latest expansion pack and you're seeing a glitch where Sims remove their shoes when they enter a lot but not really because they just do the animation and then wear CC shoes, that is Magic Bot's feet. They are broken. I use the non-default version but I assume the default version is broken as well. MB is working on a fix.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
I have naughty cat's medieval release, It has 127 files and huge.
but I need sims41ife's 'Japanese new build' which was uploaded on August 8th. It was not on yiff.
If someone can share, I'll share my naughty cat's.
Sorry for attaching a condition but I have never demanded things since I registered in this forum. :LOL:
11.png part of list 1.png (the set is used for skyrim medieval house by soulsistersims)

Last edited:
Reactions: JokeyStranger

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Kiarasims4mods final update! Traits, events, and work from home module.

Some of this stuff is renamed, as some were in my previous uploads, by Kiara herself, so I'd suggest not relying on it replacing the files correctly.

Anyways, here is her stuff!

Hi:

First of all thanks for all your hard work posting all updated traits ! :D I downloaded all 5 packs you uploaded and i checked these traits:
weren't included on them but i think all of them are updated too on the webpage right? so its ok to download them directly from the web :)

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
Managed to get on the Yiff site...

Well how do you like that.... "I have little free time" you'd think with this virus and shutdowns all over the world you'd have nothing but free time. Sorry, but I don't by the bullshit.
Even till now i was unable to enter the Yiff site, despite admin stating they will leave the server open for a temp time.

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
If anyone is able to enter or at least, downloaded the files from Yiff.party Ruby Red + Yiff.party Milja Maison, pls send the files to me as I miss out on it. THanks. :-D

Last edited:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone have latest Piggy Banks (9 November) / Hoarders Simnonymous Update (30 October) from Ravahseen?

Link:
Thumblr:

Thanks!

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
Hi there, have a problem with WW-Animations. Most of them are not working for me anymore. Looked at the Mega but only a few are updated. I can see them on a list in game, but if I try to use them nothing happens or game is chrashing. Better exceptions give me an error - animation not updated. Anyone with same problem? I do not know if animation has to update too?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
If that is OFFICIAL, I will replace the Yiff.Party list with something else... we can assemble DMCA.gripe links OR do something else. I am open to suggestions. It is always nice when we have several options available to us.
After over 5 years of service, I am shutting down yiff.party.
Note: Though I do have some server skills, I do not have the time nor the resources to create a yiff.party clone.

Lyoung13

Nov 15, 2020
Hi! New simmer here, I found this site looking for Felixandre's Kyoto Part 3 set and managed to have just missed out due to the Yiff site being shut down. Anyone have an alternate?

Mayaalive

Nov 29, 2018
If that is OFFICIAL, I will replace the Yiff.Party list with something else... we can assemble DMCA.gripe links OR do something else. I am open to suggestions. It is always nice when we have several options available to us.
Note: Though I do have some server skills, I do not have the time nor the resources to create a yiff.party clone.
I cant download from DCMA. Main links are working, but download links somehow are prohibited for my country. Or smth like that, they dont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes