Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I can, at least, attest to the stupid lag. I have a gaming computer more than capable of running this game, all my mods are updated (I removed the broken ones) and my game is just... lagging beyond belief. It's annoying to play. I am running the latest patch (1.68.154.1020). Nothing changed except I installed the latest expansion (which I totally forgot how it's called lmao).
Make sure you have the panels on the right closed. At times having them open can make your game lag like hell. If that doesn't help, open the options menu, then close it. Sometimes that helps. Leave it to EA to manage yet another pile of laggy shit... geez.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
I can, at least, attest to the stupid lag. I have a gaming computer more than capable of running this game, all my mods are updated (I removed the broken ones) and my game is just... lagging beyond belief. It's annoying to play. I am running the latest patch (1.68.154.1020). Nothing changed except I installed the latest expansion (which I totally forgot how it's called lmao).
Me too... My game will lag when I go into Build/Buy mode

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Make sure you have the panels on the right closed. At times having them open can make your game lag like hell. If that doesn't help, open the options menu, then close it. Sometimes that helps. Leave it to EA to manage yet another pile of laggy shit... geez.
I am even playing offline and everything to see if that works but nope... I am saving my Sim and starting a fresh save to see if that helps. :HideThePain:

Reactions: MatomiB

Puggleking

Jan 24, 2019
I've had this issue for a few months and the only way i've found to consistently fix it is to open the options menu. Really wish they would fix this bug!

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
You don't need to keep the right panel closed... just make sure it's on anything other than the Relationships panel.

I can confirm that opening the options menu (just by pressing Esc) works wonders when the game starts to stutter.

To the OP: please note that this is something entirely different from the "simulation lag" which we sometimes talk about, which is when a sim takes ages to respond to commands and just stands there bobbing its head. I also have a pretty powerful PC (Core i9, RTX 2080 S), but I don't get much lag since I started using both of these together:

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
This is a long shot, but anyone have the Spoiled trait by KawaiiStacie and willing to share with me? It's old and broken now, but it can be fixed.

View attachment 899825
I didn't check in game (not playing, updating...), but in my folder I have "Spoiled" trait, it doesn't say who's creator. Updated version, if needed, would be nice.

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
If you're referring to the Kesar Laduu, it's not a timed exclusive, which is why I haven't uploaded it to the Mega.
If you're referring to the Kesar Laduu, it's not a timed exclusive, which is why I haven't uploaded it to the Mega.
Wow, I didn't even see it, hahaha, I'm used to always seeing a deadline to release, which this time, I just went to the site, to see if there was something new and I came to ask, sorry

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Hi Guys,
First time poster (yay)!!! I have been stalking yiff and it is up (ish). The main page said that it is closing but didn't say when. However, when I put a in a creator's name I got the 504 error. Just wanted to give a heads up, maybe with a little luck we can get whatever before they close 4ever. Happy sim hunting!!!!:love:

rza707

Mar 9, 2020
Ok friends, this was drop via a temporary link to me. Sorry, I do not even have photos for it, just names, but those of you who hunt for CC may know this CC. I checked all the CC in S4S and it is legit and I started a new folder in Dmca.gripe named POC in which I will keep uploading CC made for Black Sims by creators who specialize in this area like Melissa and others. The file includes:
babylocs, Kalenskin, Lucien Laviscount mask, maleafrotaper, Maletatskin, studhair and treyboybraids.
link is not working for me....

Feb 27, 2020
If it's a graphics lag nothing will help. The engine literally drops using the full GPU. Might be a thread crashing or some shit. Mine runs about 25% with a fps at 15 or less when this happens. Options menu/esc, build/buy to live switch sometimes works but not always. In fact rarely. The simulation lag I fixed using pancakes mod over the others. Works best for me. Although it only drops interactions of sims not prioritized. Doesn't fix the interaction cooldown time out which seems to run for fucking ever in some situations. Still not quite sure why this happens. Setting the cooldowns to something like 8 or less helps. Coolspear's mods did all that but you might have to update them because the tuning files are old. I'm looking at a permanent fix using python.... I posted all that here (all my findings and research) a while ago. If all of this is fuckin worse now, no way will I ever update until it's fixed. EA can get fucked

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
I didn't check in game (not playing, updating...), but in my folder I have "Spoiled" trait, it doesn't say who's creator. Updated version, if needed, would be nice.
inecro , Thanks so much for checking. It's actually a Snowiii95 trait according to S4S. So, I'm still on the prowl for KawaiiStacie's version. Hoping it's still out there somewhere and they're willing to share. If I find it and can be fixed, then if you're interested in it I can post it for you and anyone else who's interested.

Reactions: violetpoof

elkasique

Oct 15, 2017
Somebody knows a site with free access to SOULSISTERSIMS patreon tray???
here is the patreon link:

Oct 26, 2018
Anonymous ## Admin 11/14/20(Sat)19:20:18 133228 [R]

(1.8MiB, 1800x1700)

After over 5 years of service, I am shutting down yiff.party.

This decision was made purely from of a lack of interest to continue maintaining and developing the site. Pressure from creators or funding issues have never been and are not a concern for yiff.party, and were not a factor in making my decision. I simply lack the energy and motivation to continue serving a site this large in what little free time I have as of late. And handing the site to another party would be incredibly difficult, expensive and time-consuming. For that reason, the site is closing.

The closure will be sad and unfortunate for many of you, and I apologize. The servers will remain online for the time being, however they are unpaid for, so they can and will shut down at any moment. For that reason, please work quickly to download any data you want to preserve from the site.

またね。

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes