Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cynth81

Sep 5, 2020
i'm using an updated version of buckley's camera mod for the weird fp update ;-( it was working for a whole year, sigh. any other mod i can use?
I've used this one for the past year and a half with no issues through all the updates/expansions.

I haven't used live mode since installing the new expansion (I'm in a building frenzy), but there are no comments about it needing an update so I'm assuming it still works.

Valeciraptor

May 22, 2020
Ok #CanadianSorry about that but it's too funny and random, I gotta share XD

(I copy/pasted my Tumblr post because I am lazy)

Something funny happened to me

So... I received an email concerning a post I was a part of on EA Answers HQ. The email was about closing the tread I was part of and I was tagged in it...
Anyone noticing something strange about that?

Waatt.png

I mean... I appreciate the gesture but it’s been over 2 years...

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OK so is WW causing the problem where female servos turn into random gen Sims? I got a servo just built and chose female since I got a male which looks like a servo and during sex has a robot dong. But the female choice makes them look like a real female.

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
Here you go:

Let me know if it works ok, I've never used mega before :)

Also THANK YOU to everyone who helped me with my problem! Something must have been wrong with the file pathing because there were no options showing up in the ZClient dropdown menu so I reinstalled everything and now it's working perfectly. :)
Here you go:

Also THANK YOU to everyone who helped me with my problem! Something must have been wrong with the file pathing because there were no options showing up in the ZClient dropdown menu so I reinstalled everything and now it's working perfectly. :)
It wasn't for me, but I was also wanting to thank you

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Kiarasims4mods final update! Traits, events, and work from home module.

Some of this stuff is renamed, as some were in my previous uploads, by Kiara herself, so I'd suggest not relying on it replacing the files correctly.

Anyways, here is her stuff!

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
hi, once i read here, that you could change this codex name, from the sims to be able to export a sim or houses, and not come with this codex at all, can someone teach me how to do this?

MvlaninSimmer

Apr 18, 2019
Here you go:

TYSM! <3

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
hi, once i read here, that you could change this codex name, from the sims to be able to export a sim or houses, and not come with this codex at all, can someone teach me how to do this?
Go to where the cracked binary of the sims 4 is, usually Sims4InstallLocation/game/bin. Open codex.cfg in a text editor and change persona to whatever you want, keeping the quotes around it, and save. You will have to change it every time you update the game though.

jasuso

Jan 20, 2018
How can i get a male/trans to have female boobs? I tried using the cheat to force them on but it doesnt work when naked, it returns to the default chest for males

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
How can i get a male/trans to have female boobs? I tried using the cheat to force them on but it doesnt work when naked, it returns to the default chest for males
If I remember correctly, you choose the female frame, and choose standing up to use the toilet.... or something. It's been a bit since I messed with those settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes