Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Thank you all for the updates to mods. Who needs YIFF when we have all the generous people right here :cool:
It's not so much a matter of need as it is "alternative". The point is to have as many sites available to share the load. That way if one goes down, as Yiff has, there's an alternative. Hopefully Yiff will return soon once their server issues are resolved.

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
Hi! It's been a long time since i requested this recolor from bergdorf on PMBD, if someone had it, it would be awesome

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Hello everyone, new here to this, any chance someone can help in updating my "legit" game? (without having to re-download it)

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I tried changing a lot in Sulani to a rental. But when I go to the drop box to set it as one, rental isn't an option. Started a new game, and still nothing. Anyone else got that problem?

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
Anyone found the culprit leading to this error here ?
FYI, legit basegame with Anadius unlocker v2
View attachment 896423
This problem usually occurs with sims 3 packages... you can analyze the last mods you installed. I used to have this problem with natalia auditore, her wixsite includes packages from both games, so i'ts very easy to confuse

Last edited:

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Just a heads up to everyone, The Sims 4 newest patch has been causing crashing throughout all platforms. EA is aware and working on a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes