Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
hey grieralexander do you get a virus warning when downloading these? My antivirus won’t let me grab them. Is it safe to disable?
No, I did not get a virus warning, although one of the lots, the largest one, my virus scanned it as containing an application, so I deleted it and did not use it, just as a precaution. However, since some of these creators include all CC including mods, that could have been the case, although I download mods with every patch and have never gotten a warning before. I would be cautious at any rate. You see, since I have 98GB of CC in my mods, I hardly ever install any CC for these lots. Basically all I want is the frame and I go from there. I always run large files through the anti-virus first, ever since some creators were including trojans to deter piracy.

2jays7879

Dec 15, 2018
hey guys! if I promised you content from a user I will 9/10 have it to you by tmrw or this weekend. I have heard that you're supposed to use prepaid cards. ill be getting one tmrw or this weekend you guys. *inserts hearts N' hugs* also thanks for the birthday wishes!
Happy Birthday! :)

issykimkai

Apr 26, 2019
anyone subscribe to OverkillSimmer patreon? they create very nice tattoos but sadly most are hidden for their patreons only... they didnt release most of their creation to the public.

Reactions: verdedast

MvlaninSimmer

Apr 18, 2019
Not sure if this has been posted here yet, but I don't feel like digging atm to check so at the risk of echoing; this fix is basically a must do if you care about how the quality of your game looks and don't use the hq mod.
The recent updates took maximum texture quality of world objects down from 2048 to 1024 automatically, even if you play on completely ultra.
Littledica basically saved my life today and posted the way to fix it here:

I hadn't noticed it in game (probably because I was barely going in game and stayed in cas 24/7) but i do use create a sim background replacements, sometimes my own, and sometimes littledica's 3d create a sim background override. Due to them being world objects just used as an override, they literally went from crisp and clear one day, to gta san andreas the next day and I thought I was crazy. Changed things around in nvidia control panel, checked the overrides in sims4studio to see if anything was wrong with them, but nothing. It wasn't even a tolerable quality drop. It was horrific. Got to the point where i had to start using solid color cas backgrounds which I like, but they do feel very empty in comparison to cas background overrides that mimic rooms.

But yeah, if you've noticed that your cas background overrides or just world objects in general look blurrier than they did before- that's because they are. Please do the fix, lol. I missed using my cas backgrounds so bad for like 2-3 months.

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
anyone subscribe to OverkillSimmer patreon? they create very nice tattoos but sadly most are hidden for their patreons only... they didnt release most of their creation to the public.

here's one might have what you're looking for, if it gives you some message & it doesn't let you download what you want just keep refreshing the page eventually it will

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone has some of these hairs from SonyaSims please? I dont have these and i can't find any of them :(

A Blast from the Past Hairstyle
Cristina Hairstyle
Strong Hair CC03
Sora Cosplay CC02
SPOTLIGHT HAIRSTYLE
Avery Hairstyle
Special Gifts - July 2020
Sky Hair
Anna Hair
Specia Gifts - August 2020
Iara Hair
Andy Collection