• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventy9

Apr 4, 2018
Wicked Whims 4.3.5.140.9
  • Fixed actors gender roles misplacement
  • Fixed Sims starting bleeding before taking the daily birth control pill
  • Added 'ww.disable_ambiguous_animations' command
Warning! You most likely don't want to use this command!
This command will disable all "ambiguous" animations, meaning all animations that have unspecific actors gender roles. Unfortunately, this will disable some animations that are perfectly fine to use as their unspecific gender is by design. As of right now, there are only around 70 animations out there from various creators that can be considered truly ambiguous, and I have contacted most of these creators to inform them about it. Hopefully they will have fixed out very soon.
If you are not looking into enabling specific animations you find to be perfectly functional, do not use this command.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
Wicked Whims 4.3.5.140.9
  • Fixed actors gender roles misplacement
  • Fixed Sims starting bleeding before taking the daily birth control pill
  • Added 'ww.disable_ambiguous_animations' command
Warning! You most likely don't want to use this command!
This command will disable all "ambiguous" animations, meaning all animations that have unspecific actors gender roles. Unfortunately, this will disable some animations that are perfectly fine to use as their unspecific gender is by design. As of right now, there are only around 70 animations out there from various creators that can be considered truly ambiguous, and I have contacted most of these creators to inform them about it. Hopefully they will have fixed out very soon.
If you are not looking into enabling specific animations you find to be perfectly functional, do not use this command.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you^^ the last WW version did not work well for me, I hope this one fixes it

Nov 2, 2018
So I recently Installed the Strangerville pack and now everything is laggy and glitchy.. I ran batch fixes ect... I took all of my mods out and deleted cache, YetStill lagging mostly when I move the camera. Any1 else having this issue?

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
So I recently Installed the Strangerville pack and now everything is laggy and glitchy.. I ran batch fixes ect... I took all of my mods out and deleted cache, YetStill lagging mostly when I move the camera. Any1 else having this issue?
try to start a new game to see if something has broken in your savegame in progress

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
yeah I wait for the complaints before updating each time. He's notorious for fucking shit up lol
Just in case, I never delete the old versions to move them back to the mods folder again :p ...But I think will do the same as you in the next updates
if the red factions lab project turns out to be something more than hype , I'm afraid that WW will not survive for long time

Sep 13, 2018
Just in case, I never delete the old versions to move them back to the mods folder again :p ...But I think will do the same as you in the next updates
if the red factions lab project turns out to be something more than hype , I'm afraid that WW will not survive for long time
I usually wait till the next day to update WW, to allow time for Turbo to release his plethora of hotfixes. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Turbo needs to hire a quality control person or persons which would probably solve a great many problems people have with the mod. What he makes on Patreon alone he should be able to afford that; if he was serious about this (which for that money he'd better be). If he's crowd-sourcing his QC process through Patreon that is both greedy and arrogant. I too look forward to the new red factions project to materialize into something. At the very least it will, hopefully, force Turbodriver to work smarter and perhaps up his/her game. Competition is rarely bad for consumers, as long as it's honest competition.

Reactions: AlphaGame

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
I usually wait till the next day to update WW, to allow time for Turbo to release his plethora of hotfixes. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Turbo needs to hire a quality control person or persons which would probably solve a great many problems people have with the mod. What he makes on Patreon alone he should be able to afford that; if he was serious about this (which for that money he'd better be). If he's crowd-sourcing his QC process through Patreon that is both greedy and arrogant. I too look forward to the new red factions project to materialize into something. At the very least it will, hopefully, force Turbodriver to work smarter and perhaps up his/her game. Competition is rarely bad for consumers, as long as it's honest competition.
Yep, you're right
But as the red faction lab meets what it promises (For now there are only Blender renders and the demos of the physics he shows ...It's easily make that in Blender... It would be another thing to see them in the game, I cross my fingers, it would be great to see it materialized) would leave WW completely out of the run, it would be like putting WW to compete with the TS3 KW
The truth is that I do not know if WW was good for TS4...Maybe WW brake someone to do something better before, WW is a more similar approach to fallout or skyrim mods than what we had in TS3

Reactions: greasemonkey98
Mar 14, 2019
I'm afraid that WW will not survive for long time
If I may give you my modest opinion :) I don't think that WW will suffer from my mod in any way.

TURBODRIVER has an army of animators producing content for his mod.
Anyone can easily add its own stuff in it, and there are already more animations that you could possibly handle.

On the other hand, I will produce the animations for my mod personnaly, eventually with the help of a team if hopes get that hight.

People will be able to add their own stuff though but we will get the same WW syndrome : unequal quality, lack of positionning and transitions, inconsistency.

For the mod to be a consistent whole, there should be a conductor.

SalaciousD

Jul 5, 2018
If I may give you my modest opinion :) I don't think that WW will suffer from my mod in any way.

Anyone can easily add its own stuff in it, and there are already more animations that you could possibly handle.

On the other hand, I will produce the animations for my mod personnaly, eventually with the help of a team if hopes get that hight.

People will be able to add their own stuff though but we will get the same WW syndrome : unequal quality, lack of positionning and transitions, inconsistency.

Your mod looks waaaay better though and honestly by now WW should've already been at that level. Turbo seems to have gotten incredibly lazy with it and being that he was the only player in the game, gave him no reason to innovate. He is raking in six figures a year from his Patreon with only incremental updates that give us nothing.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017

Could you provide a bit of info on this mod?
LoversLab is down and out, so linking there doesn't give anything

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018

Good luck with your work, however it will go! Please know it's very appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes