Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brab123

Nov 22, 2018
I still don't get all the fuss about this great that is optional(any mod that has a feature that causes sims to die should have for obvious gameplay reasons) but sims show way more dark and brutal ways to die and much worse too like the horrors of immolation or starvation
because its just another annoying feature that big majority of the people dont care for, like the period shit in ww. for me it adds nothing to the game just an annoying useless thing that i dont want to have

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
I want my stripclub to have NPC hookers in it and pay me a share of their profit for using the place. I dont know if NPCs can be prostitutes.
I found this in Nisa's WP description on LL:
- If you'd like to set 10 random npc sims (5 male, 5 female) as a prostitute you can also use the new console command 'nisa.slutify' without quotes. If you'd like to make a specific npc sim a prostitute then you can use the command 'nisa.slutify FirstName LastName' without quotes with firstname lastname being the first and last name of the sim in question.

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
Keep in mind if you want your prostitutes to work in the strip club, it might not work the way you want it to since WP hasn't been updated to be compatible with WW's strip clubs yet

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I still don't get all the fuss about this great that is optional(any mod that has a feature that causes sims to die should have for obvious gameplay reasons) but sims show way more dark and brutal ways to die and much worse too like the horrors of immolation or starvation
You don't have to understand it. Just understand that there are many of us who are upset by the inclusion of cancer, for myriad reasons, and are glad to see it as an optional toggle, if not removed entirely.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I want my stripclub to have NPC hookers in it and pay me a share of their profit for using the place. I dont know if NPCs can be prostitutes.
I found this in Nisa's WP description on LL:
- If you'd like to set 10 random npc sims (5 male, 5 female) as a prostitute you can also use the new console command 'nisa.slutify' without quotes. If you'd like to make a specific npc sim a prostitute then you can use the command 'nisa.slutify FirstName LastName' without quotes with firstname lastname being the first and last name of the sim in question.
From Discord:

Hey, quick question... If my Strip Club has a couple dancers that are also "slutified," with the "Call Center" lot trait, will my owner sim get any "percentage" of the payment?

Or is the "Call Center" trait just for the user-played Sim to get clients?

Or... should I just make them all debt slaves?

October 30, 2019

G315tToday at 2:55 AM

... the call center is to build up a client list fast. you will get a phone call, and then it will spawn ready for sex clients. You don't need the slutify outfit when you use it, because when the clients arrive they already are ready for sex and do not need to be convinced by you. If you want to solicite a client with the sluting outfit, you do not need the lot trait. Right now there is no autonomy system for the prostitutes available, so i'm pretty sure that you can only use your own played sims and the lot trait will not affect any of the strip club workers. (at least not as intended) If you make them dept slaves that does not help. Its not intended to work with the strip club workers. only with playable sims. For now. Nisa is wirking on sex autonomy right now so a big update is comming. We will see what we will be able to do, after that. I think we will get many new possibilities with it.

Today at 12:48 PM

... so the lot trait works by sending a portion of profits from all prostitute activity on the lot to the lot owner sim, if one can be found. So, in theory, If you put the lot trait on your strip club and you had a player prostitute then a percent of their work should go to your lot owner. But, as G315t mentioned, npc prostitute autonomy isn't supported yet but is being worked on. So if you had npc prostitutes on the lot with the lot trait then nothing will happen. NPC here meaning none active-household/controllable sims.

maldo

May 10, 2018
Me neither. A lot of people said it's because they have family members who suffer from cancer, but so do most people and they can simply not have their sim smoke a cancer stick if cancer is so triggering. These are also the same people who have no issue pressuring the creator to add heroin, which affects a lot of people too. They also had no problem with the addition of drug overdose. That being said, I'm glad it became optional so people can stop whining, and we can all enjoy the mod.

I really like that he's expanding on cancer since I value realism in games. Maybe he can also add options for cosmetic effects like yellowing teeth for chain smokers, occasional bloody noses for coke addicts, and negative broadcasters for non-smokers around smokers (b/c of smell). Also, negative environment moodlets for rooms where weed/nicotine was recently smoked.

I just want more consequences in my gameplay. Making decisions I would never make in real life and watching the consequences play out is one of the best aspects of a life SIMULATOR.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
... and negative broadcasters for non-smokers around smokers (b/c of smell). Also, negative environment moodlets for rooms where weed/nicotine was recently smoked.
Isn't that already implemented? One of my sims smokes, and his wife constantly has a moodlet caused by the smell.

Reactions: maldo

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
I lost a mod. It altered the sims to run to the bathroom instead of walking. Anyone know where I can fin it?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Even if you get it for free, it still feels like a scam and total rip off. You get some extra stuff for picture taking and that's it.
Agree. I remember everyone picked on Katy Perry Sweet Treats from The Sims 3 (With reason, of course. It was a cash grab) but at least I could use that furniture for children's bedrooms and daycare.
Moschino came with way less clothing than I thought it would have. I don't even use the photography skill myself.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Me neither. A lot of people said it's because they have family members who suffer from cancer, but so do most people and they can simply not have their sim smoke a cancer stick if cancer is so triggering. These are also the same people who have no issue pressuring the creator to add heroin, which affects a lot of people too. They also had no problem with the addition of drug overdose. That being said, I'm glad it became optional so people can stop whining, and we can all enjoy the mod.

I really like that he's expanding on cancer since I value realism in games. Maybe he can also add options for cosmetic effects like yellowing teeth for chain smokers, occasional bloody noses for coke addicts, and negative broadcasters for non-smokers around smokers (b/c of smell). Also, negative environment moodlets for rooms where weed/nicotine was recently smoked.

I just want more consequences in my gameplay. Making decisions I would never make in real life and watching the consequences play out is one of the best aspects of a life SIMULATOR.
Seems like someone missed all the suggestions that are on his homepage and the creator decided to go off in left field to add something that no one wanted or asked for. Or you can keep beating a dead horse with this conversation.

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
I'll get Moschino cause I can see myself using the photography skill and the build objects really speak to me but otherwise, its a total miss. How can a fashion line stuff pack have so few CAS items smdh

Reactions: DMDCT

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I'll get Moschino cause I can see myself using the photography skill and the build objects really speak to me but otherwise, its a total miss. How can a fashion line stuff pack have so few CAS items smdh
Probably cuz they know everyone downloads mods and cc and that CAS items are worthless in their minds. Too bad they nickle and dime their customers to death whenever they add a game mechanic into it. :(

DMDCT

Mar 21, 2019
Moschino's photography is still bugged also. If you randomize poses too fast your game freezes, also the FPS drops to the lower 10s when you finish taking photos.
Very true. (You can always restore your frame rate by hitting the Escape button twice.)

My biggest issue is the still bugged tripod when used in apartments or any build with a slightly higher than "standard" foundation. Your PoV drops down a craphole, and you have to cancel the action to get it back out (if it doesn't freeze your game entirely). That tripod lets you take some incredible in-game pictures though, when it does work as intended (reliable only on ground level).
My other gripes are the use of alphabets only instead of Simlish, and that the pack didn't ship with the little model sims we were teased with in the trailer.
However, I do find myself using its build/buy resources a lot, and a few of the CAS items actually look pretty damn nice in game. But yeah I'd still sue EA for defamation or some shit, if I were Moschino...

Reactions: maldo

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Seems like someone missed all the suggestions that are on his homepage and the creator decided to go off in left field to add something that no one wanted or asked for. Or you can keep beating a dead horse with this conversation.
You being on a pirate site makes me doubt your a Patreon if so this is just entitled and this guy's comment your responding to kind of proves some people do like it if you payed money I can understand the sentiment but it's his mod in the end he owns the rights and can decide what he wants to add

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes