Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

H00TZYS

Aug 25, 2018
Yo
DWP is going bust and I just lost most of the cc I downloaded from there.

The download time is unreal right now. At the moment where can we call a backup place for sites like DWP?

Theres Yiff and the VK site and is it okay for me to ask things like this here?

Thank you DWP for the great run and the stuff you put up for us. Stay safe

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks so much for sharing! Do you have those houses from Rubyred and HerMajestyByuilds posted this week?
:( No, sorry. What I do manage to download and upload will be kept in the folder below. I don't have any lot builds though. With downloads clocking in at 1/2 a day+ or failing due to a network error, I cut my losses. Hopefully, there's something of use in the folder below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

burninghouse

Dec 3, 2018
Short answer is: Left click Tampermonkey -> create a new script -> paste -> save.

Just in case if there is some one who might need more detailed instruction, I've created an easy to follow illustrated instruction, so everyone who is interested could use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks you are a life saver!!!

CharlotteD

Mar 1, 2020
Questions
1) What other sites besides sims galaxy leaks Pateron stuff? I'm not looking for WW stuff just CAS stuff
2) Is there a script that skips that countdown time on Simsdom?

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
dont suppose someone has an alternative source for "the vault" custom sims, because if i try to download them from DWP the site will close before they actually finish...

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
In my humble opinion, DWP should have never made that Reddit page. Ever.
That gave the entitled and desperate people a window to complain over and over again and allowed the admin to see such complains directly.

If you're a DWP veteran, you know that the first few days are slow in terms of downloading stuff. You wait a bit and try, try again.

Another victory for greedy patreon creators..... at least until someone else creates a DWP 2.0. You know it will happen one way or another.
I'm late, but I so hope you're right. I'm just seeing all this madness because I've been working constantly at the hospital thanks to the pandemic. Really saddens me :( I don't understand why patience and kindness are seemingly so hard for people on the net to accomplish.

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, I recently discovered a strange mistake. All decorative flowers have an interaction "sit", even the wall ones. The problem is that the Sims regularly make use of this and sometimes get stuck on flowers at a height. It is then necessary to reset sim via MCCC. Do you know what this might cause?

Sep 7, 2018
Hi, I recently discovered a strange mistake. All decorative flowers have an interaction "sit", even the wall ones. The problem is that the Sims regularly make use of this and sometimes get stuck on flowers at a height. It is then necessary to reset sim via MCCC. Do you know what this might cause?
I remember on the Discord somebody mentioned a similar issue but I can't recall the mod in question causing it. If nobody here knows of any specific mods, your best bet is to start removing mods and see when it vanishes. Good old fashioned mod conflict work that we all... "love". :FacePalm:

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
if the dwp creator or whatever cant take shittalking then he definetly shouldnt have made a subreddit or a discord. he shot himself on the foot for publicity.
No, she was trying to help the community, and then a bunch of entitled kids who think the world revolves around them had to go ruin it. Just because you would have done it for publicity doesn't mean she did.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
I remember some users here/Discord talking about working in the hospital so leaving this here for them and anyone else concerned..

Seems scum are mugging health and key workers for ID cards to claim any support they get during the covid lock down,
Eg, free food, discounts etc,
Make sure you keep them tucked or hidden as best as possible while travelling to and from work!

Stay safe all those on the front line and I hope it's over soon xx

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
I remember some users here/Discord talking about working in the hospital so leaving this here for them and anyone else concerned..

Seems scum are mugging health and key workers for ID cards to claim any support they get during the covid lock down,
Eg, free food, discounts etc,
Make sure you keep them tucked or hidden as best as possible while travelling to and from work!

Stay safe all those on the front line and I hope it's over soon xx
fucking hell, really? thanks for the warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes