Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoxAeterna

Apr 16, 2018
I remember some users here/Discord talking about working in the hospital so leaving this here for them and anyone else concerned..

Seems scum are mugging health and key workers for ID cards to claim any support they get during the covid lock down,
Eg, free food, discounts etc,
Make sure you keep them tucked or hidden as best as possible while travelling to and from work!

Stay safe all those on the front line and I hope it's over soon xx

Thanks a bunch for the warning, i'll pass it along xx

hayfev02

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, I recently discovered a strange mistake. All decorative flowers have an interaction "sit", even the wall ones. The problem is that the Sims regularly make use of this and sometimes get stuck on flowers at a height. It is then necessary to reset sim via MCCC. Do you know what this might cause?
some Daer0n's cc could cause this problem

D

Deleted member 264337

Thanks for your immensely useless contribution...
Hope you realize that you're more or less being an entitled parasite that is latching onto this thread to get the content you want. The people you're bashing are the ones still leaking here, so why don't you make yourself scarce and scurry back to whatever basement you crawled out of instead of being an insufferable brat?

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
I remember some users here/Discord talking about working in the hospital so leaving this here for them and anyone else concerned..

Seems scum are mugging health and key workers for ID cards to claim any support they get during the covid lock down,
Make sure you keep them tucked or hidden as best as possible while travelling to and from work!

That was me! Thank you so much!!

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018

Is that happening in the mainland USA only? So far it's not happening where I am from. Fingers crossed!
Where I am from (to get the health care support discounts and whatnot) if you don't have a work ID you can hand in your Nurse ID card. Although I don't know how thieves are doing it with the workers ID since, most of the time, they have the employee's photo...I must know the logistics.

Thanks for the good wishes though!

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
the desire for attention and asslickers backfired on them and on the rebel dc too. deserved tbh

I don't know why specifically DWP made that Reddit page (some say it was to be closer to the community which why would you, idk) but it was a massive "NO" in my opinion. Piracy has to be done as quiet as possible as to not attract much undesirable attention.

The rebel discord was a God send though. It was so so so much easier to find leaks in a orderly fashion without having it drown in texts (like it happens here). There was a dedicated channel for everything and it kept everything clean and neat and in order. You didn't even had to speak, you went there, got your download, clicked thanks and moved on. You needed help? There was a channel for that.

Ah, I miss the discord. :HideThePain:

Dec 11, 2018
The nice thing about the internet is that everyone has a voice.
The bad thing about the internet is that everyone has a voice.

Best thing to do is ignore the trolls, when you're the target that's harder, and DWP endured a lot, not only on reddit but via e-mail too. You guys should understand that being target of attacks isn't easy, you need to have a thick skin or be a skeleton without feelings.

I'm happy to see that the silent majority is showing up there to at least say goodbye and show some good vibes. They deserve that.
I tried to enter the discord and it tells me that the invitation expired

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
Has anyone been getting any problems from maeemma mods on the pregnancy part? I got the Sims Community Library Last Exceptions. I checked the text and the problem was by the pregnancy hidden traits?

Edit: Imma ask the creator

Last edited:

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I don't know why specifically DWP made that Reddit page (some say it was to be closer to the community which why would you, idk) but it was a massive "NO" in my opinion. Piracy has to be done as quiet as possible as to not attract much undesirable attention.
I suppose the reason was that updates were posted on Twitter and the Twitter account was reported and deleted, another was made and reported and deleted ... then the Reddit page was put up along with Discord with the Discord being taken down.

But yes, Reddit was a mistake (like social media) as well making a *open* Subreddit since ... I mean, its on the open (it can be set to private and only accounts autorized can view it) and people knew DWP was releasing pay content and if they bothered to report a Twitter account they would go do the same with Discord and Reddit, Reddit is just slow (r/modpiracy was up for ages before taken down) as Discord apparently is faster (or more automated) and that gave people a opportunity to get a look at other places were content was shared.

There are people that dont like what I am going to say but the point remains, the people at DWP wanted to interact with the community but they should be very well aware that a open community is not going to be 100% behind of what they do or be understanding of problems that arise, like slow download speeds ... you kinda need either a controlled space (like a privately run Forum) or a thick skin to handle it, in fact the subreddit allowed people to get what buttons to push to get a rise out DWP and its so easy to make sockpupppet accounts to create a dogpile. And they couldnt handle it.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017

The rebel discord was a God send though. It was so so so much easier to find leaks in a orderly fashion without having it drown in texts (like it happens here). There was a dedicated channel for everything and it kept everything clean and neat and in order. You didn't even had to speak, you went there, got your download, clicked thanks and moved on. You needed help? There was a channel for that.

Ah, I miss the discord. :HideThePain:
The discord is back but for chat, screenshots, cc finds etc, the changelogs are being posted here and on Reddit (so it doesn't disappear on the texts here), everything is going to the megafolder, lots of volunteers and leakers helping with it. If you want only to lurk and download i suggest reddit + megafolder

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
Is that happening in the mainland USA only? So far it's not happening where I am from. Fingers crossed!
Where I am from (to get the health care support discounts and whatnot) if you don't have a work ID you can hand in your Nurse ID card. Although I don't know how thieves are doing it with the workers ID since, most of the time, they have the employee's photo...I must know the logistics.

Thanks for the good wishes though!
I'm in UK myself but I thought maybe helping to share it as it could happen anywhere,
At the moment our key workers have some special treatment to ensure their health and safety with social distances, access to food and essentials etc,
So opportunists are trying to steal into that,
They do have photo of course but it's easy to strategically hold an id card and hide it,
In the heat and pressure of the situation, staff aren't always checking thoroughly either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes