Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taty

Oct 29, 2018
Does anyone have link for MissMe clothing ?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
its been months since i last played sims and now that im thinking about going back(thanks china!) the best sims server ever is down?!?!!?

Only DWP is down (Until April 1st, I believe so download what you can now).
The rebel discord (like it used to be) its down but the MEGA folder here is being updated regularly. They made a new discord but patreon leaks are not shared there but it's fine since they share some other stuff.

aggrrs

Jan 1, 2020
could you provide a script for mega?
No, and I think there is no need in one. To make it clear, my script doesn't do anything special, it just runs the code that is already on the page. The thing is, it's like "the key is under the doormat" situation, it is possible to use "the key" without script and it would work, but it's less convenient. I didn't "hack" the site, I was just curious enough to look under the "doormat" (i.e. monitor page's network activities and read the source code). With mega - it's different.

By the way, I have free account, VPN is turned off and it works fine. I'm not sure how much data you can receive before you face limits with free account, because I've never experienced it. The only time I faced limitations - was before I've registered an account. 3 Month ago they were offering higher quotas for newly registered members. And you didn't need to confirm you identity back then... Clear your cookies, register new account and turn off VPN or find an IP that hasn't maxed out quota, use different accounts in you browser if it is possible (you can do that in chrome). As far as I remember, they used to have an achievements system: install an app - get more data for month, confirm email - get more data for month, etc. After initial download, getting updates is not a problem.

One more thing... It would be faster if you try downloading individual files, rather then bulk zip download. Though you can select multiple files, right-click and select download. Just don't use ZIP option, it's terribly slow. As for download speeds, it might feel confusing, because the downloads there have two stages: first, I think, it downloads encoded file to your browsers cache, second - it decodes and saves the file from cache. First stage heavily depends on you connection speed and Mega's limits. Second stage depends on your system (hdd/ssd speed, overall system load, hdd/ssd usage), and there is nothing you can do about it.

RedThirst

Nov 10, 2019
Is there any other site with SM Sims CC?
The collection on DWP is impossible to download now... :(

Sep 26, 2019
Does anyone have the latest patreon build of MissMe and Grey Naya, or the Neeko patreon sim download from Missme (Kinda want to see what CC she used and maybe put some of it into my game) as well as the Plague Doctor outfit by Natalia Auditore

CharlotteD

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone have the latest patreon build of MissMe and Grey Naya, or the Neeko patreon sim download from Missme (Kinda want to see what CC she used and maybe put some of it into my game) as well as the Plague Doctor outfit by Natalia Auditore
Here you go I have the plague doctor outfits one with the mask and one without

Mar 15, 2020
Thank you so much. I've been trying so hard to download this and the other lots posted on Sunday from DWP, but due to the throttled download speed the downloads cancel before they are even half-way done. This was the lot I wanted the most from the selection, so I'm really grateful that I'll actually get to download it without it getting lost forever after the site gets shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes