Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
Hi There... Is anyone Able to Convert These Thing To Sims 4???

(Thompson M1928)
(G36K)

• Wow
Reactions: Cul

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
I don't think it's easy to convert sims3 items to sims4. or else all of the impossible heels would've been converted already.

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, I recently discovered a strange mistake. All decorative flowers have an interaction "sit", even the wall ones. The problem is that the Sims regularly make use of this and sometimes get stuck on flowers at a height. It is then necessary to reset sim via MCCC. Do you know what this might cause?
Will u please update if you find out what is causing this? I have the same issue

cyberraga

Jun 9, 2019
I don't know why specifically DWP made that Reddit page (some say it was to be closer to the community which why would you, idk) but it was a massive "NO" in my opinion. Piracy has to be done as quiet as possible as to not attract much undesirable attention.

The rebel discord was a God send though. It was so so so much easier to find leaks in a orderly fashion without having it drown in texts (like it happens here). There was a dedicated channel for everything and it kept everything clean and neat and in order. You didn't even had to speak, you went there, got your download, clicked thanks and moved on. You needed help? There was a channel for that.

Ah, I miss the discord. :HideThePain:
its been months since i last played sims and now that im thinking about going back(thanks china!) the best sims server ever is down?!?!!?

burninghouse

Dec 3, 2018
Short answer is: Left click Tampermonkey -> create a new script -> paste -> save.

Just in case if there is some one who might need more detailed instruction, I've created an easy to follow illustrated instruction, so everyone who is interested could use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Warning! Spoiler contains old version of a script. I'd recommend using new version link. The instruction itself still works, it's just the code.
could you provide a script for mega?

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
I had the same problem as well. It's one of daer0n's CC objects that was got from DWP, one of the Modern Technology NSD packs. I just removed everything from it.
Thank you, the problem was really one of the Daer0n mods. I deleted everything and the flowers are just decoration again.

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
can someone help me figure out what mods i need for naked sims. do i only need dumbaby body mods and wild guy body details?

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I don't think it's easy to convert sims3 items to sims4. or else all of the impossible heels would've been converted already.
Actually items is not hard because its just a mesh were the real problem is textures in the sense of how TS3 handled coloring, clothing for a number of reasons is much harder, take your example ... TS3 patched in the ability to raise the feet with heels as TS4 you are locked and have to use that slider (that is another can of worms, good for poses but not good for gameplay) as well the issues of how TS3 and TS4 handle textures.

Reactions: taglag

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
hello all two question first any chance to use image for the sims 4 and are its possiable to download sims without costube hair beacuse i am not good in creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes