Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf78

Jul 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, thank you for your big answer... ok, now things are much more clear... :giggle:
However, the answer to your question is... no, no "ugly" sims, everything loads fast... sometimes, with 3rd speed, few sims (usually those with "bad" hair) are invisible, then show up when I put normal speed.
I have about 14.5gb of custom content (hair, dresses, makeups etc). Luckily this problem only happens in few hair (and I can do without them). I will , however, try export/reimport with s4s. It's not a big problem, as I said before, but some of this hair are quite nice and I would try to "save" them from the delete option.
As for my videocard... mmh, ... I have a Radeon R9 390 and the game runs on a ssd hard disk... It seems, as you said, that is only a hair problem, so I have to check one by one... wish me good luck :eek:
Thanks again for your big and enlightening answer, have a nice day!

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Kind of a broad request, but if willing, can anyone tell me the name of any creators on DWP that makes sim poses? (particularly single sim poses, female while I'm at it, though I suspect the latter is the default) I've seen the ones from Overkill Simmer, and was wondering about the other creators on there (I've always seen CC, so I found myself surprised when remembering poses are uploaded there, too); I'm hunting for poses for a sim photoshoot, and was wondering if DWP would have some high quality ones, it's basically a recommendation request. (I don't normally work with poses, so I'm at a lost who's the "hot seller" in the pay wall communityo_O)
Here are some non paywall pose creators you may like.

Last edited:

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Does anyone know where i can get any decently made occult sims ?
Not sure what kind of occult sims you are looking for but some interesting stuff here.

There is some really cool CC here as well

Last edited:
Reactions: whiskey4breakfast

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
Anyone got the highschool football after school activity and updated kiaras*ms?

Last edited:

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
With DWP shutting down, we want to know what creators you guys want to see leaked that we already don't cover.

I know it. But I try to enter and given that my invitation expires!
I think you clicked a old link inside one of the spoilers, click the one on my signature.

Hi everyone, what happened to the discord server leaks ? It's gone or is there a new server ?
It's back but as a chatroom only, leaks are going here and to the mega folder, we are posting changelogs of what's being leaked on reddit in case you miss something here, you can check there and filter by flair to see if you missed something. All links on my signature.

MsAlternative

Nov 12, 2018
Has anyone been getting problems with RedAppleNet as of late? I spent two days running the Mod Conflictor on my folder and then did the 50/50 method with some of my mods and CC since I suddenly couldn't start my game(crashed no matter till I separated like over 700 files :FacePalm: ).

When I did finally get it running, Better Exceptions said the main culprit was the RedAppleNet script but I haven't seen that updated in the Mega folder or on ksuihuh's pateron. Just wondering if I'm the only one having this issue since I can't even play with WW since again, it crashes. I even made sure that all the animations I had were updated just in case but I have no idea what else to do.

It just seems like I can only play my game once or twice a week and then I have to do this bullshit the rest of the week ugh.

Hanssie87

Sep 23, 2019
Can someone upload those beautiful Sims? Shame that they are Patreon exclusive :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes