Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are some non paywall pose creators you may like.

Thank you, everyone! I'll give these suggestions a shot!

Wow, thank you for your big answer... ok, now things are much more clear... :giggle:
However, the answer to your question is... no, no "ugly" sims, everything loads fast... sometimes, with 3rd speed, few sims (usually those with "bad" hair) are invisible, then show up when I put normal speed.
I have about 14.5gb of custom content (hair, dresses, makeups etc). Luckily this problem only happens in few hair (and I can do without them). I will , however, try export/reimport with s4s. It's not a big problem, as I said before, but some of this hair are quite nice and I would try to "save" them from the delete option.
As for my videocard... mmh, ... I have a Radeon R9 390 and the game runs on a ssd hard disk... It seems, as you said, that is only a hair problem, so I have to check one by one... wish me good luck :eek:
Thanks again for your big and enlightening answer, have a nice day!
I tried to recreate the rendering effect, but that outcome had always been temperamental for me, especially now that I've already upgraded. Couldn't pull it off to send you a picture, and google isn't helping, but that graphic card is pretty low (my old one was Intel(R) HD 530, and even I have gotten some lagging/visual issues concerning high resolution; high settings is needed for your sims to load smooth).

I'm suspecting that you're probably running on low settings, this is me assuming here, so correct me if I'm wrong, if you are, this might also be causing the problem, and turning everything up to max should help. If I am to be honest, even that graphic card of yours should be able to endure a high setting (one thing Sims 4 is good at, is not needing a beefy graphic card), but of course, if you experience any slow/stutter/lag, then I guess you'll have to adjust.

I'm glad I could help! :geek: I hope you find a solution to your problem, and I'll wish you luck that my suggestions work out for you!

qtpie5006

Dec 24, 2018
Just posting to suggest someone take web captures of all the DWP pages before it shuts down-- I'll more than likely do it myself, but if more folks do it that just means more captures for the wayback machine.

simsguy310

Nov 17, 2018
NPCC just doesnt work for me even when its the only thing in my mods folder. Have tried the three latest versions of it and nothing. I can see the NPCC menu in game but the game using any of my sims. Anyone have any ideas?

it_wasnt_me

Dec 1, 2018

forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is the "changeablestripclubvenue" mod only needed if/when you are looking to repurpose a strip club lot? meaning that if you have no strip clubs (such as myself) this mod is not necessary to have in game? i pride myself on being smart-ish but turbodriver always manages to spin me around in circles

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is the "changeablestripclubvenue" mod only needed if/when you are looking to repurpose a strip club lot? meaning that if you have no strip clubs (such as myself) this mod is not necessary to have in game? i pride myself on being smart-ish but turbodriver always manages to spin me around in circles
As per the release notes, it's meant for those that already had a Strip Club in their game using the older WW Mods. It's a Drop in, load, sell, save, quit, remove mod. Since Turbo made some changes, users that created a club in their save won't be able to do anything else with it. It's always a good idea to read, then re-read the changelogs. That's why I provided links to my previous posts that had the full logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes