Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2018
With DWP shutting down, we want to know what creators you guys want to see leaked that we already don't cover.

I think you clicked a old link inside one of the spoilers, click the one on my signature.

It's back but as a chatroom only, leaks are going here and to the mega folder, we are posting changelogs of what's being leaked on reddit in case you miss something here, you can check there and filter by flair to see if you missed something. All links on my signature.
thanks!!

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017

Ok, after 1 day of "fight" I can post some updates from my problem...
1) Settings are full, resolution is 1920x1080, texture uncompressed and, of course, no laptop mode
2) I can play AC Odyssey without FPS loss so I assume my graphic card is ok... I don't think Sims4 would be more "resource hungry" than Odyssey
3) I downloaded Sims4 Studio, Blender and followed a tutorial that shows how to reduce polycounts and.... nothing happened :rolleyes:
I'm going to explain... I noticed that many hair have lower polycounts as Lod increase. So, starting from LOD0 (the highest polys), LOD3 very few polys. So I exported mesh, used the "decimate" option in Blender and reduced of 50% polys... Nope, nothing happened, hair look awful in game (of course) but always still need 1-2 seconds to load. So it's not a matter of polys... I'm about to drop everything and accept it... just wanted to let you know my personal "odyssey" eheheh :)
Take care. Thank you again...
I know you're ready to throw in the towel, but one thing before you do, concerning your third statement, don't turn the polycount down, that's what was causing my balding problem, what you want to do is export the highest poly mesh, and import it to the other LODs with the lowest poly (resulting in each LOD having the same polygon/vertices count); lowering the poly just turns the quality of hair down (I guess this could help if your computer struggles with quality, but if not, it's often the game assuming you are, and forcing you to see bad quality while it load). Honestly, I don't know if this will help you, the hairs could just be faulty, but the LOD is what tells the sims to show during the process of rendering quality, and if each LOD is the same, then it'll force the game to go into the highest quality on start up at the speed of your graphic card's allowance.

Sorry nothing is working for you, I can't imagine what it is. Well wishes to you too, have fun simming!:)

Reactions: wolf78

some_random_guy

Dec 22, 2017
Has anybody gotten Motherlode's Flashstudio animations to work? I have both cc camera and tripod needed but nothing shows up when I click on them.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Do anyone have any edited for KinkyWhims WW animations? (Or are there any pre-compatible animations/creators)

I've notice a handful of non-con animations in the WW animating community, but I'm under the impression people don't like to work with KinkyWhims, and I'm not adept at modding to know how to change animations per Nutty's instructions.

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Has anybody gotten Motherlode's Flashstudio animations to work? I have both cc camera and tripod needed but nothing shows up when I click on them.
Dude, yes. This has been a problem for some people, now. No one I talked to about it seemed to know how the fuck you get these animations to work, though

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Do anyone have any edited for KinkyWhims WW animations? (Or are there any pre-compatible animations/creators)

I've notice a handful of non-con animations in the WW animating community, but I'm under the impression people don't like to work with KinkyWhims, and I'm not adept at modding to know how to change animations per Nutty's instructions.
You've got the right impression. It's gotten so bad for him that the MCCC support Discord will ban you if you're using any of his stuff. It really doesn't take much looking to know he has a bad rep.

• Wow
Reactions: Jiffie

Ailias

May 12, 2019
Hello nasty buddies
Iam a lil off updates and changes. there are no more discord channel for animations leaks yes?
Do I need to dl from the folder only now?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019

yeah, cuz you're right. No one likes him, or respects the content he puts out

wolf78

Jul 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, here's another episode from "neverending story"... I installed Sims4 on another computer with different hardware and a cheaper videocard... You won't believe me... everything works fine, hair load fast even with 15gb of mods, either scripted or not... So, this time I "only" have 3 suspects: CPU (AMD 8 core vs AMD 4 core); RAM (2x8GB vs 4x2GB) or VideoCard (Radeon R9 390 vs Radeon HD 6450)... I'm not going to swap hardware just to make 5-10 hair "happy", however I came to conclusion that must be some hardware settings... Just to let you know ;) Have a nice day!

• Wow
Reactions: Jiffie

ibdemented

Feb 17, 2020
Dude, yes. This has been a problem for some people, now. No one I talked to about it seemed to know how the fuck you get these animations to work, though
Evidently to get the Motherlode threesomes to work you have to click the floor. They're found in sex on the floor with 3 sims (the 3rd sim is the camera man evidently...)

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017

Ok, here's another episode from "neverending story"... I installed Sims4 on another computer with different hardware and a cheaper videocard... You won't believe me... everything works fine, hair load fast even with 15gb of mods, either scripted or not... So, this time I "only" have 3 suspects: CPU (AMD 8 core vs AMD 4 core); RAM (2x8GB vs 4x2GB) or VideoCard (Radeon R9 390 vs Radeon HD 6450)... I'm not going to swap hardware just to make 5-10 hair "happy", however I came to conclusion that must be some hardware settings... Just to let you know ;) Have a nice day!
Oh my god, it has to be! I'm not technical enough to know about the visuals and effects of graphic cards for certain game types, but I suspected it was something to do with the graphic card. I'm glad you were able to figure it out, too bad the fix comes at such a price; I did learn a bit more from this experience, so your journey was a help to me to! Thank you, and take care! :)

Reactions: wolf78
Mar 15, 2020
I'm still confused over the whole DWP saga. Apparently all the files aren't going to be deleted, and the owner of the site is sending them to a new site with a new host (of which she won't tell us where until 12am, for some reason?). Why not just say that at the beginning? Why panic everyone that the files are gonna get deleted when you delete the site? Why all the secrecy? I don't think anyone blamed her for not wanting to host the site anymore, but a lot of people were worried they wouldn't be able to download everything in time. Personally, I'm going to continue downloading off DWP until it gets shut down, because who knows how long it will take to get the new site up and running and how reliable it will be.

Reactions: RandomCrsz

IHateYouuuuuu

Feb 22, 2019
I don't suppose any of you have this build?

Edit: also really want this one, but because it has CC I can't find it in the gallery

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes