Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Evidently to get the Motherlode threesomes to work you have to click the floor. They're found in sex on the floor with 3 sims (the 3rd sim is the camera man evidently...)
Oh, shit, it's a threesome animation? Goddammit... Thank you, though. I didn't know that. Clearly

BChills

Mar 10, 2020
With a heavy heart, I'm going to be stepping back from leaking. Due to our current climate, I need to step into the shadows. This may change once it blows over, but I wanted to thank you all. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause people. Be safe out there.
Thanks should be the other way around. You made a lot of peoples games lit for a very long time. Take w.e time you need in this stressful ass period. Real life always more important than this virtual nonsense.

KinkyPixie

Jan 21, 2019
With a heavy heart, I'm going to be stepping back from leaking. Due to our current climate, I need to step into the shadows. This may change once it blows over, but I wanted to thank you all. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause people. Be safe out there.
Im mostly a lurker around here but I just want to thank you and all the other contributors; you guys rock. Stay safe.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so DWP is down ....

guess the fuckers win again.

whatever. i aint gonna argue on that. its useless.

that explain why i cant access it. and that's all i wanted to know. case solved. move on.

'til next time ! :p

Reactions: wolf78
Jan 4, 2019
so DWP is down ....

guess the fuckers win again.

whatever. i aint gonna argue on that. its useless.

that explain why i cant access it. and that's all i wanted to know. case solved. move on.

'til next time ! :p
Read this

Feb 27, 2020
I really dispise and loathe patron, its cancer to modding so I appreciate what all you have done here. I mod Sims 4 and a few other games mostly for myself, been modding since early 2000 and remember when modding was an open source experience... I think I will start sharing some of my stuff here. I'm looking into scripting too, so look for that when it happens... I attached a few of the sims I crafted below. Cheers!

Ixchel

Oct 28, 2019
I saw a video of the plant from Strangerville fucking Bella Goth. Who made those animations?
Poor Bella, she really is everybody's fool... However, FausTTerM has animations featuring some plant. Not sure if it's the one you're searching for, but there can't be too many Tentacle Plants around, can they? :oops: The anims can be found on LoversLab.

Something else: Does making Cannabis edibles with Basemental Drugs work for you? For me it seems to not. According to the menue, my Sim doesn't have any weed in her inventory (she actually has). Is this feature broken or have I just done something wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDream34

tkass

Jul 10, 2019
Poor Bella, she really is everybody's fool... However, FausTTerM has animations featuring some plant. Not sure if it's the one you're searching for, but there can't be too many Tentacle Plants around, can they? :oops: The anims can be found on LoversLab.

Something else: Does making Cannabis edibles with Basemental Drugs work for you? For me it seems to not. According to the menue, my Sim doesn't have any weed in her inventory (she actually has). Is this feature broken or have I just done something wrong?
Pretty sure you have to grow the weed to make the edibles. The weed you buy is for smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes