Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
There is a certain aspect in your post that might be correct.
All that hate towards certain creator isn't based on just one mod... it's a cumulative result of several mods, he is, allegedly, involved in creation of. Those mods, that allow certain interactions, and, allegedly, involve minors, non-con, etc. In other words, his mods, allegedly, allow not just an inappropriate content, but bring illegal content to the game. And there might be even more to it, but I don't want to dig deeper.
Ah~ I get it. Not one thing, but many distasteful things. I can see how some people would be upset then. Thank you! :)

freesimblr

Apr 1, 2020
I don't have a tumblr, anyway to get the link from someone here please?
There's many ways to get the link from us if you don't have a tumblr account! (If you haven't already gotten it)

Also, since we're here, we're hoping to continue what DWP had done with a little more social skills than they had. Even though we respect DWP's team... things weren't always the best and things got weird with them the last few days.

aggrrs

Jan 1, 2020
it's the same link as the old one, just a new interface.

chewie.jpg

I wouldn't say it's nearly as convenient as DWP was, but it feels like home. It's like going back to roots. I believe, it was 2006 or 2007, when I bumped into PaySitesMustBeDestroyed. Back in the days when ADSL internet was kinda pricy, and dial-up was a thing. I remember going to bed at 8-9 p.m. and waking up at 3 a.m. to get some files, it used to be cheaper at night... PSMBD might be the oldest site that is taking care of the creators not playing by EULA.

As I said, it's not as convenient, but it should be easier to maintain the site this way. I hope, it would be updated with new leaks from time to time, not just keep DWP files.

Reactions: felixrivares

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
I really dispise and loathe patron, its cancer to modding so I appreciate what all you have done here. I mod Sims 4 and a few other games mostly for myself, been modding since early 2000 and remember when modding was an open source experience... I think I will start sharing some of my stuff here. I'm looking into scripting too, so look for that when it happens... I attached a few of the sims I crafted below. Cheers!
The pettiness and greed was always there, even back with TS2. The big difference is that now there are platforms that have normalized it and made it relatively easy to achieve. Instead of a random idiot here and there trying to ruin things, they can get together and make it happen. Certain people have always wanted it this way in basically every modding community though.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Is this real or is this an Aprils Fools gag where when I try to hire a janitor I will hear a Similsh version of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up"? It seems like such a bizarre feature to release on April Fool's day.
Oh it's real. Just sad that he keeps pumping more useless shit into an already bloated mod. I pretty much complained to Nisa about the bloat in her mod. (Tactfully though) She was real nice about it and said she was eventually moving to a modular system so things could be added or removed by choice. I was concerned about too much code running in the background that wasn't being used, and she agreed. Turbo needs the same lesson.

Shannis14

Dec 3, 2017
Basemental update v5.11.133 - 1st April

Edit : Updated in the mega folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this. I don't know if this is April fools but when i put his update in my game, my sims were automatically spaced out on drugs and every time they use the toilet it turned into a cactus looking thing. Now this would be fine if it changed back automatically, but it doesn't. You have to delete it and buy back the toilet. And they will use EVERY toilet in the house and turn it into a cactus thing if their bladder is low. How strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes