Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ko.mala

Mar 27, 2020
has anyone suggested to basemental mods a function with organizations/clubs?? so it'd be easier to lock people who arent gang members out of a room and also for them to meet up easier cause its a bit difficult to get them to meet up !! if no one has asked can someone drop it by the patreon o: ?

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Is leosims will be added on mega?
Hey! so that's a complicated answer. Short answer, probably not.

Long answer, our primary focus is WW, animations and major mods but we have a great little community of people that volunteer to share much more than that and we welcome all leaks really. BUT, Leo sims in particular has some let's say problematic behavior that make me especially hesitant to put a leaker at risk. So, without a leaker and without a plan in place for security on their end and ours the answer is most likely not right now. Probably not the answer you were hoping for, but that's the best answer I can give right now.

jang man wol

Oct 9, 2019
Hey! so that's a complicated answer. Short answer, probably not.

Long answer, our primary focus is WW, animations and major mods but we have a great little community of people that volunteer to share much more than that and we welcome all leaks really. BUT, Leo sims in particular has some let's say problematic behavior that make me especially hesitant to put a leaker at risk. So, without a leaker and without a plan in place for security on their end and ours the answer is most likely not right now. Probably not the answer you were hoping for, but that's the best answer I can give right now.
Alright thank you so much!!

Reactions: DarkDream34

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Just wanted to say that I have a lot of the Urban stuff and hairs. If you are looking for files in that category, let me know, and I'll see if I have it. :)

(since files not on new site yet)

D

Deleted member 264337

With a heavy heart, I'm going to be stepping back from leaking. Due to our current climate, I need to step into the shadows. This may change once it blows over, but I wanted to thank you all. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause people. Be safe out there.

We wholeheartedly appreciate everything you've done, thanks for all that you've provided. take care dearest and remember you're always welcome around whether you're a leaker or not!

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Just saying... he did bad with content that's illegal in any form including digital but he's definitely not the only one.
Just little things like murder, kidnapping, drugs, etc. Illegal in real life too...

Some things are morally acceptable in a game situation... his weren't.
What the heck could he have made that wouldn't be acceptable in the sims? Cause I've already seen some crazy stuff such as cannibalism or necrophilia, and was like okay cool. Little offends me in written or pixelated fiction. Did the dude make animated gang r*pe of crying screaming toddlers or something? Cause that's about when I start feeling queasy. DX

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Yeah~ my stomach isn't feeling good. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a curious person, now people got me thinking about all the possible awful things under the sun that might not be okay even in a game and I am not feeling good. My imagination is not helping me. Excuse me while I go bleach my brain with some some happy sappy story. Maybe I'll read Akkan Baby again.

Reactions: Lilac.Peony18

aggrrs

Jan 1, 2020
What the heck could he have made that wouldn't be acceptable in the sims? Cause I've already seen some crazy stuff such as cannibalism or necrophilia, and was like okay cool. Little offends me in written or pixelated fiction. Did the dude make animated gang r*pe of crying screaming toddlers or something? Cause that's about when I start feeling queasy. DX
There is a certain aspect in your post that might be correct.
All that hate towards certain creator isn't based on just one mod... it's a cumulative result of several mods, he is, allegedly, involved in creation of. Those mods, that allow certain interactions, and, allegedly, involve minors, non-con, etc. In other words, his mods, allegedly, allow not just an inappropriate content, but bring illegal content to the game. And there might be even more to it, but I don't want to dig deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes