Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2020
There's many ways to get the link from us if you don't have a tumblr account! (If you haven't already gotten it)

Also, since we're here, we're hoping to continue what DWP had done with a little more social skills than they had. Even though we respect DWP's team... things weren't always the best and things got weird with them the last few days.
From what I read of the team's replies to people this last week on reddit, you won't need much social skills to have more than they had. Looking forward to see what your take is, as I probably won't use the new site as it seems to be without pictures, so is probably no more convenient to use than a sfs folder. Would also like to ask for a way to get the link without a tumblr account, if that is at all possible.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for this. I don't know if this is April fools but when i put his update in my game, my sims were automatically spaced out on drugs and every time they use the toilet it turned into a cactus looking thing. Now this would be fine if it changed back automatically, but it doesn't. You have to delete it and buy back the toilet. And they will use EVERY toilet in the house and turn it into a cactus thing if their bladder is low. How strange.
You're not the only one.
I can't say if it's really an april fool or not, but it looks like it is (on Patreon, Basemental is "surprised" by the toilets turning into cactus ^^).

Apparently there is a "Do not delete" package that must be removed to prevent that from happening, that's what someone said.

Reactions: DarkDream34

ko.mala

Mar 27, 2020
does anyone know if wickedwhims new strip club is compatible with hoe it up mod by sacrifical ? Objects and actions so forth?

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Thanks for this. I don't know if this is April fools but when i put his update in my game, my sims were automatically spaced out on drugs and every time they use the toilet it turned into a cactus looking thing. Now this would be fine if it changed back automatically, but it doesn't. You have to delete it and buy back the toilet. And they will use EVERY toilet in the house and turn it into a cactus thing if their bladder is low. How strange.
You're not the only one.
I can't say if it's really an april fool or not, but it looks like it is (on Patreon, Basemental is "surprised" by the toilets turning into cactus ^^).

Apparently there is a "Do not delete" package that must be removed to prevent that from happening, that's what someone said.
It was a April Fools prank :FacePalm:, he just posted a new version of the file without the Cacti

SCBaby

Dec 11, 2019
guys im having an issue with my cc/mods. my sims portraits do not in either live mode or cas whenever I have all my cc and mods in. I've done everything I could and I know for sure its not my saves, tray or cc files, its definitely a mo that's somehow conflicting with the cc but I cant figure out which one it is, do you guys have any tips or suggestions? they would be greatly appreciated

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I would strongly caution against WW 1.54. It has a janitor function that works like shit. They just stand around basically while patrons pickup the now automatic trash dumps that occur to give the janitor a reason to exist. Not to mention, the cheat to shut off the "trashlets" doesn't work. So you'll be continuously deleting trash piles all over your club. He really needs to take this useless shit out.

Forgot to mention. The janitors don't even pick up the empty glasses around the club. Basically a useless feature.

Last edited:

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
I would strongly caution against WW 1.54. It has a janitor function that works like shit. They just stand around basically while patrons pickup the now automatic trash dumps that occur to give the janitor a reason to exist. Not to mention, the cheat to shut off the "trashlets" doesn't work. So you'll be continuously deleting trash piles all over your club. He really needs to take this useless shit out.

Forgot to mention. The janitors don't even pick up the empty glasses around the club. Basically a useless feature.
True, turbo is putting useless features and charging bucks for it he's just too greedy and putting less effort.

freesimblr

Apr 1, 2020
From what I read of the team's replies to people this last week on reddit, you won't need much social skills to have more than they had. Looking forward to see what your take is, as I probably won't use the new site as it seems to be without pictures, so is probably no more convenient to use than a sfs folder. Would also like to ask for a way to get the link without a tumblr account, if that is at all possible.
Yeah, we definitely noticed that. Gonna be really easy to have more social skills, and we've already been applauded for ours. Some of our files have photos as they're full .zip files, but others don't. Once we get organized with a majority of files on our SFS we'll most likely go through and create .zip files of the content we have and include images.

We do have an email to contact us at that we've used for people without tumblr accounts, I would just publicly post the link but we've tried not to to keep people off there that just want to report what we're doing. We've already been hit by one creator for a Copyright Infringement claim.

Aug 12, 2019
I understand why Turbo added the janitor thing, people were complaining they had to spend all their time cleaning up and repairing things whenever their club was open, that especially glasses and trash backed up a lot. If/once the janitor starts working it'll solve a problem a number of people (including people here) have complained about. If you don't want a janitor, I guess don't hire one, but some people may really like it.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I understand why Turbo added the janitor thing, people were complaining they had to spend all their time cleaning up and repairing things whenever their club was open, that especially glasses and trash backed up a lot. If/once the janitor starts working it'll solve a problem a number of people (including people here) have complained about. If you don't want a janitor, I guess don't hire one, but some people may really like it.
That doesn't make sense. I spent half the day removing Turbo'd "trashlets" because the janitors pretty much did nothing. The dumbest thing wasn't adding janitors, it was adding garbage for the janitors to clean up. And before you say it can be disabled with a command, well the command doesn't work. Not to mention the janitors only ever picked up one glass the entire time. No, this is just needless bloat. Nothing more. This is just one more argument for him making WW modular. At this point in time, it makes more sense to abandon the strip club entirely. Pull it out of WW and make it an option. Like he should do with personalities, periods, etc. Most of which have absolutely nothing to do with sex animations. It's better to do one thing well than several things half assed.

marivaldo

Oct 9, 2018
That doesn't make sense. I spent half the day removing Turbo'd "trashlets" because the janitors pretty much did nothing. The dumbest thing wasn't adding janitors, it was adding garbage for the janitors to clean up. And before you say it can be disabled with a command, well the command doesn't work. Not to mention the janitors only ever picked up one glass the entire time. No, this is just needless bloat. Nothing more. This is just one more argument for him making WW modular. At this point in time, it makes more sense to abandon the strip club entirely. Pull it out of WW and make it an option. Like he should do with personalities, periods, etc. Most of which have absolutely nothing to do with sex animations. It's better to do one thing well than several things half assed.
I agree, WW is becoming a new TS3 Kinky World

jang man wol

Oct 9, 2019
If im not mistaken this strip club is not yet on public right? Due to the errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes