Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
guys im having an issue with my cc/mods. my sims portraits do not in either live mode or cas whenever I have all my cc and mods in. I've done everything I could and I know for sure its not my saves, tray or cc files, its definitely a mo that's somehow conflicting with the cc but I cant figure out which one it is, do you guys have any tips or suggestions? they would be greatly appreciated
The 50/50 method would work. It's basically trial and error, eliminating whatever mod might be causing your problem. Tedious but effective.

Aug 20, 2017
MickCasanova - thanks for the warning on WW154

I understand why Turbo added the janitor thing, people were complaining they had to spend all their time cleaning up and repairing things whenever their club was open, that especially glasses and trash backed up a lot. If/once the janitor starts working it'll solve a problem a number of people (including people here) have complained about. If you don't want a janitor, I guess don't hire one, but some people may really like it.
My club is an up-market establishment (imho) and pretty to look at, cos hey I'm a girl and my Sims are gay men :D The trash, piles of dishes and empty glasses were driving me nuts! What I did though was make sure I had plenty of sinks installed and also gave a lot of my families and NPCs the perfectionist and neat traits. They come to the club, get liquored-up, get a lap-dance and get banged by various employees, then they clean up the place. It works a treat :D

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
My club is an up-market establishment (imho) and pretty to look at, cos hey I'm a girl and my Sims are gay men :D The trash, piles of dishes and empty glasses were driving me nuts! What I did though was make sure I had plenty of sinks installed and also gave a lot of my families and NPCs the perfectionist and neat traits. They come to the club, get liquored-up, get a lap-dance and get banged by various employees, then they clean up the place. It works a treat :D
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This is so relatable, I-

Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, we definitely noticed that. Gonna be really easy to have more social skills, and we've already been applauded for ours. Some of our files have photos as they're full .zip files, but others don't. Once we get organized with a majority of files on our SFS we'll most likely go through and create .zip files of the content we have and include images.

We do have an email to contact us at that we've used for people without tumblr accounts, I would just publicly post the link but we've tried not to to keep people off there that just want to report what we're doing. We've already been hit by one creator for a Copyright Infringement claim.
I was definitely impressed by how politely you were answering all of the anonymous asks. Especially as I imagine the majority were from people who didn't realise they had to ask privately, and were not deliberately trying to bypass your rules.

As for the images, what I meant was that the website itself will not display images, unlike how DWP was set up to show you what you were downloading before actually having to download the file. I believe that the .zip files on the new website still contain images of what the files are, but you still have to download these .zip files in order to have access to the image file. Therefore, it doesn't make the new site that much different to using a SFS directory, because the new site is literally just a list of file names.

I will keep an eye on the new site to see if any changes are made, but I doubt it. After observing the way you are handling your files and the people wanting to access them I feel more inclined to want to use your site over the official alternative to DWP. I also completely understand and respect the need to keep the link private. In fact, I think it's far smarter than having a public site that people can target. I found your email address off your tumblr and will email you now. Perhaps you might like to create a FAQ page on your tumblr or something, so that people understand the rules to access the SFS folder, and maybe link to your email address as an alternative.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDream34

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
If im not mistaken this strip club is not yet on public right? Due to the errors
Very true. However, he should realize the need for a public beta period. Catering only to your Patreon subscribers severely limits the unbiased opinions of users. When you only cater to those who pay, they aren't going to have a whole lot negative to say. The last time he tried to introduce body parts it was a major fiasco. It managed to get through Patreon only to be met with a resounding dislike. He had to remove it because it was awful. I'm half hoping he comes here to read the thread. My guess is probably not. He doesn't even bother with the LL thread anymore. WW still has many other issues that need addressing. He doesn't need to add more problems before the last ones even get fixed.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
*sigh* Just found one more reason to not use strip clubs. I wanted to get rid of my club, so I sold it. For some reason I was unable to change the venue type despite having used 1.53 to install it. (Which claimed to have this issue resolved) So, I used the utility Turbo provided for this very reason. Even after following the instructions, I was still unable to change the venue type of the lot. Now I have to abandon my save and start yet another because I can no longer use the lot. Geezus... I should have known better then to use this... arg.....

Update: Ok, I managed to find a way to change a stuck Generic lot venue type so it can be used again. follow the instructions in this link...

You can buy a generic lot as a retail lot, then change the venue type, and sell it. From that point on it will be changeable.. Just wanted to pass this on to anyone having this issue.

Also, I suspect that the utility Turbo supplied to do this only works with the former "strip club" custom venue type. It won't work on generic. Now I haven't tested that, but apparently that one can't be changed without using the utility which I assume changed the lot to a generic lot type. But again, if you run into the "generic lot bug" as I mentioned, you can resolve it by using the info in the link I have provided.

Last edited:

webernicke

Jan 21, 2020
I would strongly caution against WW 1.54. It has a janitor function that works like shit. They just stand around basically while patrons pickup the now automatic trash dumps that occur to give the janitor a reason to exist. Not to mention, the cheat to shut off the "trashlets" doesn't work.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Why would you invent a problem that doesn't exist to justify a feature nobody asked for? I hope this is an April Fool's prank and will be removed in the next version.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Why would you invent a problem that doesn't exist to justify a feature nobody asked for? I hope this is an April Fool's prank and will be removed in the next version.
I sure hope you're right. But keep in mind, the "strip club" feature is technically not available to the public, so it may not be a joke.

Reactions: Thedevilsadvocate

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Any halp guys, whatever I do the game just does not detect the script file for me :( 20f6f80fcc69ff2702d31489ca323cdc.png 7709c91cb2aaf9976e9d65e868aef6d8.png b301d6ff05820f6618619616da9c3a41.png
I think i've done it correctly yet the game refuses to use the scripts file

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes