Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf78

Jul 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, after 1 day of "fight" I can post some updates from my problem...
1) Settings are full, resolution is 1920x1080, texture uncompressed and, of course, no laptop mode
2) I can play AC Odyssey without FPS loss so I assume my graphic card is ok... I don't think Sims4 would be more "resource hungry" than Odyssey
3) I downloaded Sims4 Studio, Blender and followed a tutorial that shows how to reduce polycounts and.... nothing happened :rolleyes:
I'm going to explain... I noticed that many hair have lower polycounts as Lod increase. So, starting from LOD0 (the highest polys), LOD3 very few polys. So I exported mesh, used the "decimate" option in Blender and reduced of 50% polys... Nope, nothing happened, hair look awful in game (of course) but always still need 1-2 seconds to load. So it's not a matter of polys... I'm about to drop everything and accept it... just wanted to let you know my personal "odyssey" eheheh :)
Take care. Thank you again...

Sep 26, 2019
Can the guy who made that overpriced Hand Sanitizer clutter also make an overpriced toilet paper clutter and make a clutter of the Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition Canvas Duffel Bag?

Cardinal96

Jan 26, 2018
I'm missing the SOLO_female_masturbation_BED animation from Motherlode. It seems that it needs a prop, and as far as I know I have all the props in the MEGA folder under Motherlode. Was there a new prop for this animation that hasn't been included in the MEGA folder yet? I've also checked for duplicates of the same file, tried re-downloading the file, my game is up to date and so is WW. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ibdemented

ibdemented

Feb 17, 2020
I'm missing the SOLO_female_masturbation_BED animation from Motherlode. It seems that it needs a prop, and as far as I know I have all the props in the MEGA folder under Motherlode. Was there a new prop for this animation that hasn't been included in the MEGA folder yet? I've also checked for duplicates of the same file, tried re-downloading the file, my game is up to date and so is WW. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
A fellow simmer and I have been wondering that since before Motherlode reuploaded/updated and its still missing evidently. We're both pretty sure we have every "toy" and "playable prop" for WW so we have no clue what it is. The last thing left to do it ask on Motherlode's LL page.

Cardinal96

Jan 26, 2018
A fellow simmer and I have been wondering that since before Motherlode reuploaded/updated and its still missing evidently. We're both pretty sure we have every "toy" and "playable prop" for WW so we have no clue what it is. The last thing left to do it ask on Motherlode's LL page.
So I just went into Motherlode's snippet tuning file and deleted the entire prop section for that animation. It started working in my game at that point (minus the actual prop) and it appears to be a phone prop, so I'm assuming it was supposed to be the "sexphone" prop in the Mega folder. I'm guessing that the prop guid was entered wrong in the xml or something?

Reactions: ibdemented

RedThirst

Nov 10, 2019
Check out Freesimblr -

They're uploading patreon files to SimFileShare and are sharing them with people.
I see someone wrote on that site:
“If you respect people and respect DWP, most importantly, you should stop what you are doing. SimNostalgia already deleted their website and made amends with Miriah. DWP has figured it out another way to share the files, and you doing this are going against Miriah's wishes, trying to take her place, which might not make her happy, like SimNostalgia did at first, and possibly ruin an actual legit way of sharing files. If you really want to do something for the community, then it's best to stop...”

So, will DWP keep existing but through another way?
I understood DWP team wanted to stop completely.

ibdemented

Feb 17, 2020
So I just went into Motherlode's snippet tuning file and deleted the entire prop section for that animation. It started working in my game at that point (minus the actual prop) and it appears to be a phone prop, so I'm assuming it was supposed to be the "sexphone" prop in the Mega folder. I'm guessing that the prop guid was entered wrong in the xml or something?
Ok so for the Motherlode animations with the missing prop... my fellow simmer went looking into the tuning package following what Cardinal96 suggested and changed the prop-guid on both animations that weren't working so they should show and work properly if you have the sex phone prop.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Ok so for the Motherlode animations with the missing prop... my fellow simmer went looking into the tuning package following what Cardinal96 suggested and changed the prop-guid on both animations that weren't working so they should show and work properly if you have the sex phone prop.
Thank you very much for this! I passed this information along to our leaker and will be updating our current version with this one in MEGA until motherlode makes a fix.

Ya'll are very wonderful and helpful :love:

loballer567

Jan 13, 2020
Anyone who is a patreon of Basemental and has access to their discord, can you ask if the new update allowing teens to sell weed at school is compatible with KawaiiStacie's Education bundle? Thanks!

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
The threesome selfie animation where two females (or males, whatever) suck another sim while taking selfies, it seems the second animation suffer from the same issue. There is only the first part available in game. Dunno if it's what you have fixed since this anim use the same prop aswell

ibdemented

Feb 17, 2020
The threesome selfie animation where two females (or males, whatever) suck another sim while taking selfies, it seems the second animation suffer from the same issue. There is only the first part available in game. Dunno if it's what you have fixed since this anim use the same prop aswell
As far as I know the animation has been "fixed" by my friend just didn't have a FFM save to test it with but it was "fixed" was much as a non-creator can. But both the solo masturbation with prop and FFM with prop were fixed. However, if the FFM animation is missing anything then we can't control that. My friend simply changed one prop-guid in the tuning to get animations to show up finally and potentially work.

Jayeei

Aug 3, 2019
Motherlodesims Update

FMF_selfieblowjob_BED_03 - ORALJOB
MFM_sidedoublepenetration_BED_01 - ANAL
FFF_doublecunilingus_BED_01 - ORALJOB
intimacytouch_BED_CLIMAX - CLIMAX
MFM_doubleblowjob_FLOOR_01 - ORALJOB

Make sure to get these two files in your Mods folder, they can be found in "mothermodspack", then the selfie and solo masturbation animations should now be listed.

Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes