Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
Does anyone have the from this post ?

And did Felixandre fix his Kyoto sets?
Are you kidding, Felixandre has not fix anything. Others, are fixing his stuff; which I am uploading here as it becomes available. Short answer, no. As soon as the person that has graciously fixed the others gets to the Kyoto ones, I'll upload them here.

bdxb8912

Jun 3, 2019
Interestingly, I just tried a few links from the yiff directory and it loaded fine for me. Maybe the servers are busy... or they downgraded the service to run on the cheap... who knows why these things go bonkers... This is why I stand FIRM on THIS: We must not abandon other repositories like Mega, SFS, DMCA.grip and others in favor of yiff*.
Thanks, just looked at it and it seems the pages are still accessible if accessed directly. So everyone should still be able to access YIFF, just go to spankz12 's list in the YIFF directory post and click directly from there for now.

*Yiff is for LAZYpeople like ME who do not want to dig around for their CC! HAH!
And me :LOL:

Oct 26, 2018
Is it just me, or do the skintones look EXACTLY the same? The top row looks identical to the bottom row. I have not updated yet because I want the dust to settle...
The changes are slight, very slight, I mean you need to really pay attention, but as hard as I tried they still look bad. I mean the whole EA color palette is wrong. You have white skins with either yellow or red or gray undertones that spread through the whole color spectrum. To make matters worst CAS is one thing and in the game another. The new "fix" in game is worst than the originals. I do not know, maybe is a prep for something the slider will fix in December? :sleep:

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
The changes are slight, very slight, I mean you need to really pay attention, but as hard as I tried they still look bad. I mean the whole EA color palette is wrong. You have white skins with either yellow or red or gray undertones that spread through the whole color spectrum. To make matters worst CAS is one thing and in the game another. The new "fix" in game is worst than the originals. I do not know, maybe is a prep for something the slider will fix in December? :sleep:
this is the kind of shit why i pirated the sims 4 a. im not giving them 900 euro for a barely functioning game and b. ea keeps pulling crap like this

Oct 26, 2018
Dear fellow community members, I've deleted one of my previous posts, which was an answer to some inflammatory post, since the post has been already removed and I quoted the person in my answer. This signifies that I personally, will not fan the flames of intolerance in this or any forum I am a member of. However, let it be known that I will not stand idly aside and tolerate any form of prejudice or intolerance; I will call you out, no matter the consequences. And on this note, let us criticize EA and their glorious updates, some more:oops: Does any one has some butter they can spare, I ran out:coffee::ROFLMAO:

Oct 26, 2018
Is it just me, or do the skintones look EXACTLY the same? The top row looks identical to the bottom row. I have not updated yet because I want the dust to settle...
I'm playing on my sister's game, since she has automatic updates and she doesn't want to turn them off, LOL; because I have not updated mine, since the September patch. She plays completely Vanilla and these skins, specially the darker tones now have like a purplish-ashen tone in game. In CAS you can't hardly tell the difference. I am trying to contact a modder friend and see if by any chance EA took a short-cut to the skin tones issue and changed something in the global lightning?

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Hi:

I just made 2 custom food recipes: "Lubina A La Plancha" & "Patatas de la Huerta". Ill try to share all the recipes i make here for all of you. I would like some of you can say me if you can see it correctly and bake both recipes on: "Fridge -> Cook...". If all is ok i will share my recipes for free here from now :)

Thanks for your help!
Is this compatible with Icemunmun's and others? Any other mods needed or just these recipes? I love custom food, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes