Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2019
If you think this was a mild shit show, just wait till November. Literally every mod and piece of CC will break. They're upgrading the version of Python the game runs on. So like when they switched to Python in the first place, everything is going to be suuuper fucked.

As someone rebuilding their mod folder after months of not touching my game (my laptop was NOT HAPPY for a while there), with a very carefully organized 40gb of CC, this is just. Fantastic. Absolutely the best.

(Or maybe not, I tried to find the post again but I can't, and now I'm going slightly crazy and questioning my sanity, but I could have sworn I saw it. Either way rebuilding my mods folder has already been Not Fun. So many favorite traits and mods just abandoned.)

TheLabBrat

Oct 17, 2017
I saw no difference but I didn't really expect to much (just knew about the uncompressed textures) and figured that December patch would be the real big one (though my game still has cc such as skin overlays that work and will continue to use them but they still look better. Even the vanilla young adults look old, so eh). We'll see I guess.

My game seems to work fine, it actually loads faster now. I just wish they would add a bit more things to help with game play (like story progress and firefighter career, etc....). It works but I sort get bored after awhile.

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
If you are making recolors, simfileshare will be an ideal share location for those. Always good to include a readme so that people can find the original meshes to go with the CC you are making.
Here are some invitation codes for simfileshare. You will need it to create an account there. Take one and leave the rest for someone else.
If you are making recolors, simfileshare will be an ideal share location for those. Always good to include a readme so that people can find the original meshes to go with the CC you are making.
Here are some invitation codes for simfileshare. You will need it to create an account there. Take one and leave the rest for someone else.
I already have an account there, I don't like it, because it has a very slow upload rate, one thing I loved about the mediafile is that I had a great rate for uploading it, and if something happened, it would start uploading from where it stopped , and I like it a lot, I don’t know why my files are missing but anyway, I’m going to have a job, but I’m going to reupply, I’m not new to recoloring and retexturing, I know I have to put a link for the person to download the mesh, I play the sims since the sims 1, when there was no other, and I've been working with photoshop for about 20 years, I just don't know how to create mesh, but I like to recolor and retexture things, I'm done a lot, my problem is time, because I am a mother and I have a child to take care of, so I don't spend a lot of time on the PC, so I only have the dawn and put periods of the day to go stirring. But thank you for the codes, thank you for your good intention.

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Hi:

I just made 2 custom food recipes: "Lubina A La Plancha" & "Patatas de la Huerta". Ill try to share all the recipes i make here for all of you. I would like some of you can say me if you can see it correctly and bake both recipes on: "Fridge -> Cook...". If all is ok i will share my recipes for free here from now :)

Thanks for your help!
Hi:

I just made 2 custom food recipes: "Lubina A La Plancha" & "Patatas de la Huerta". Ill try to share all the recipes i make here for all of you. I would like some of you can say me if you can see it correctly and bake both recipes on: "Fridge -> Cook...". If all is ok i will share my recipes for free here from now :)

Thanks for your help!
if you can, with pictures please, I organize everything with pictures inside the folders.

Reactions: SimGloUp
Oct 26, 2018
this can causes missing hands and feet right?
missing feet, may happen if you use the height slider; missing hands, may happen if you use the hand size slider. I said may, because it is a glitch and it doesn't happen all the time and if it does happen, it is enough to save, and reload. Sometimes you may fix it by just resetting the sim in question. Is one of those use if the benefits outweigh the cons.

Last edited:

caponey

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone have the below Sim available? I checked megafolder and Yiff but couldn't see it listed

Peereezy

May 19, 2020
Does anyone have the below Sim available? I checked megafolder and Yiff but couldn't see it listed
Could not find the one by dark99 but sims4imagination made one a couple years ago:

Don't know if this helps. Probably need an insane chest slider for her though.

D

Deleted member 1692680

Howdy y'all,
Does anyone have a link to SimPlistic-Sims4 RH Eco Life Build Set Part 2?

Reactions: simbler9876543
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes