Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2018
I've given it a try, it is promising but still quite buggy. I use reshade and was unable to get it to play nice together so its a deal breaker until they get the bugs worked out.
Yeah good idea. for some reason it made my game unable to open? so I think there is a conflict there somewhere. I had to reinstall the game (legit copy) I think it fucked up my files! :ROFLMAO:

caponey

Jul 26, 2020
Could not find the one by dark99 but sims4imagination made one a couple years ago:

Don't know if this helps. Probably need an insane chest slider for her though.
Cheers Peereezy, I got that one already but it just doesn't look right to me based on real pictures. I will keep looking for Dark99 content hopefully I find some links ;)

Reactions: Peereezy

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
EA : We have spent at least two hours looking at skins on our amazing latest update. Its not our fault you cant see the amazing work we have done or that it has broken lots of things. We gave that two hours for free and now we will go back to making an electric toothbrush for the next 16 hours, which will only cost you $15 in our excellent next stuff pack. Enjoy!

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
So the latest MCCC has restrictions on the "Add Relationship" cheat.

Between two adults, the option to set them as husband/wife is available.
Between an adult and a teen, the option to set them as husband/wife is missing.
Once you set two Sims as family, you lose the option to set them as husband/wife.

Bummer.
Even with the Innapropiate Unlock file??

Kamenashi

Feb 12, 2018
Hello everyone. Thanks for all the uploads.

Can anyone tell me where I can download MYOBI/Screaming Mustard's new CC? It thought for sure they were being updated in the MEGA folder but now I can't find it.

Reactions: liontari
Apr 3, 2020
I thought it was me but it is not. I can't locate the most recent version of MCCC. I had 7.3.0.6 (since July, haven't played in awhile). I saw 7.4 was available in the mega folder. When I download it, only MCCC woohoo was in the file and the game says I am running different versions of MCCC & MCCC woohoo. I went back and downloaded all modules 7.3.1. When it loads up, it says I have 7.3.0 installed. And still MCCC Woohoo is 7.4.

Am I not supposed to grab it from the MCCC folder in the mega link? I can't see to locate the right files.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
I thought it was me but it is not. I can't locate the most recent version of MCCC. I had 7.3.0.6 (since July, haven't played in awhile). I saw 7.4 was available in the mega folder. When I download it, only MCCC woohoo was in the file and the game says I am running different versions of MCCC & MCCC woohoo. I went back and downloaded all modules 7.3.1. When it loads up, it says I have 7.3.0 installed. And still MCCC Woohoo is 7.4.

Am I not supposed to grab it from the MCCC folder in the mega link? I can't see to locate the right files.
THe file has both MCCmdCenter and MCWoohoo in its name for v 7.4 grab that one in case my link doesn't work. here's the link

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
Does anyone have this dress from MSSIMS? I can't get on yiff to check and see if it's been uploaded. (great job on the directory by the way). Please and Thank you.

875-578x500.jpg

Apr 3, 2020
THe file has both MCCmdCenter and MCWoohoo in its name for v 7.4 grab that one in case my link doesn't work. here's the link
I have downloaded via the link several times. When I extract it, there are only 2 files, both say mc woohoo. The files for MCCC aren't there.
What am I doing wrong! 2

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
I have downloaded via the link several times. When I extract it, there are only 2 files, both say mc woohoo. The files for MCCC aren't there.
What am I doing wrong! 2
In the rar file on the mega are 2 zip files, so first extract first the rar and then the 2 two zip files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes